Bye

We just said goodbye to the guys. Aaron and Taylor weren't there. That made everything easier. Everyone hugs me. "Be safe with my brother." Nash jokes.

"You people have problems." I laugh. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." they say. Hayes takes my hand and we leave in the taxi. I rest my head on Hayes' shoulder. I feel myself drift off but I know what's going on.

I feel him laugh lightly and kiss my forehead. "You'll never know."

What does he mean? Does he know I'm still awake? Do I like him? What if something happens between us? What if I like a Foushee? Do I like Aaron? What about Taylor and Shawn?

The car stops and Hayes shakes me lightly. "Come on. Once we get through security, you can go back to sleep." He kisses my forehead again. "Promise." I sluggishly get out of the car and get my suitcase. Hayes takes my hand and leads me to security. Everything checked out ok and we're waiting for our plane to be called. "Do you remember what plane number we had?"

"30987" I say with my head on his shoulder.

"You remembered?"

"I have a number issue. I have good memory with numbers."

"Cool." he says. He kisses my forehead. "Thank you for coming with me."

"Thank you for getting me away from Aaron and Taylor. I don't have a problem with the others. It's just that those two are assholes one minute and nice the next. It's so confusing."

"Once we get home, i'll try to get that off of your mind."

"Thank you, Hayes. I forgot to thank you for taking me to the beach."

"You thanked me there."

"Well thanks again."

"Flight 30987 to North Carolina is now boarding."

"Come on." Hayes says. I move my head and he stands up. He takes my hand and leads me to our gate. We get on the plane and take our seats. I have the window seat. He raises the arm rest and I cuddle up to him. "We'll be home soon."