You mean alot to me

Logan drives me back to my house. "Do you want to come in?" I ask him.

"Sure. I could help you pack." he winks at me. We get out and walk up to the front door. I open it and hear Aaron screaming at his mom.

"Where did you put it?!"

"I didn't touch it!"

"Yes you did! You were in my room and took it! Where is it?!"

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"Why the hell is he here?"

"Well, hello to you too." Logan smiles.

Aaron grunts in anger. He goes to his room and slams the door. Great.

"Don't worry about it. Ill talk to him later." I tell Logan.

"It's cool. He doesn't like me." we walk to my room and I shut the door. I dive onto my bed. I feel the space beside me dip down. Two hands start to rub my back. It feels sooo good. "Hard day?" he asks chuckling.

"Yeah. Saying goodbye to everyone." I reply turnin my head to look at him. He smiles down at me.

"You're really pretty, Lexi."

"Thank you. You aren't too bad yourself."

He blushes. "I wish you weren't leaving." He lays beside me, wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into him. "Math is gonna suck."

I laugh. "You need me here to help you because nobody else will."

He looks into my eyes. He's hurt. He doesn't want me to leave. "I'm going to miss you."

I hug him. "I'm always a phone call away. Ill be back, Logan."

"I won't get to see your beautiful face everyday."

I laugh. "There are others."

He pulls out of the hug and gets dangerously close to my face. One of his hands rests on my cheek as he runs a thumb over my skin. "I can't wait anymore." he says and slams his lips onto mine. I kiss him back. He was actually my first real crush. All of the feelings that have faded over the years come back in that moment. Everything seems like it was supposed to happen. It is supposed to feel this way. I love it. I love him.

Did I just say I love him? Lexi, what the fuck you whore? You can't lead another boy on. Not this one.

I pull away from Logan and lower my chin. I can't look at him. "I can't do this."

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

I feel the tears brim my eyes. "I can't hurt you."

He hugs me tighter. "Babe, I'm here for you. You can tell me anything. I'm not going to judge you, or tell anyone. Please, just tell me what's wrong. You're not going to hurt me." And I do. I tell him everything. What happened with Jamie, meeting the guys, dating a few, the feelings I thought I had, and how I felt about him. I told him I loved him. How I always wanted to be with him and I would tell myself it was stupid for just thinking it. He didn't judge me for anything. He blushes when I told him my feelings for him.

"You really feel that way?"

"Yeah. I don't know why." I say and stand up. I pull out a notebook from about 5 years ago. I flip to the page and show him. "I can't help it."

He looks up at me after he takes a good look at the picture. "It's amazing." he grabs my waist and pulls me onto him. He seals his lips onto mine. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." he kisses me again. It was a picture I drew. It had his name in block letters. It had hearts all around it and I made the colors look tie-dye. I drew that two years ago.

"When are you coming back?"

"When are you coming to see me?"

"Ill drive all the way there if I have to." he sighs. "Will you promise me something?"

"Sure."

"Promise me that when you turn 18, if you're single and I'm still single, you'll marry me."

"Logan-"

"Please." he looks like a sad little puppy.

"Awe. You're too cute! Fine. Stop looking at me like that."

He smiles and kisses me again. He takes something out of his pocket. "I was going to give this to my ex girlfriend before she broke up with me. I didn't really like her but I thought that if I gave her this I would. I want you to have it. You mean alot to me." He takes my hand. "May I?" I nod my head. He shows a silver ring with a diamond in the middle and two smaller diamonds on either side. It's beautiful. He slips it onto my engagement finger. "Don't freak out, but I love you. I love you.... and I want us to be together when we're close again." I kiss him. I love him. I have to wait for him. He did this because he knows that long distance won't work. "I love you."

"I love you too."