Stay with me

"WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE'RE LATE!" someone yells and pushes me off the bed. Someone falls ontop of me.

"Sorry, Lexi."

I laugh. "It's ok, Shawn." He gets off of me and helps me stand up. "What the hells going on?"

"We're late." Cameron says running out of the room.

I look at Shawn. "Late for what?"

"Rehearsals." He says in a quiet voice and starts running around the room grabbing things. "Fuck. We're late."

I hug him fast and leave the room. I run down the hall to my room. I open the door and nobodies there. I take this time to change into a camo tanktop and a pair of dark jean shorts. I exit the room and cover my mouth. He's kissin her. More like swallowing her face. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

He pushes her and looks at me. "Lexi-"

"Fuck you Aaron. And as for you, I'm going to get you fired."

"How are you planning on that?" she asks placing a hand on Aaron's shoulder. He whips it away from her.

"I have connections." I take out my phone and dial a friends number.

"Hello?"

"J Bieber."

"Hey LB! How are you? How's Christian and Caitlin?"

"They're fine. Me, not so much."

"Why? What's up?"

"Well, J. We have a little bit of a problem. You know your new artist, Madison? Well, she's doing it again."

"Really? I'll call you right back. Ok, LB?"

"Yep. Bye Justin." I hang up. "Fucker." she comes up to me and slaps me. Aaron grabs her before I can hit her back. A pair of arms go around my waist.

"Come on." Hayes says. I feel the tears start to fall. He whispers something else into my ear. I nod my head.

"Lexi-"

"I'm done, Aaron. Ill be gone by tomorrow."

"No. You-"

"Yes I can. And I am. Goodbye."

Hayes takes me down to the lobby. I see Nash there and he can tell I'm sad. All the guys are there except Aaron. "What's wrong?"

My phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hey. I just talked to Scooter. She off the label. I have to go. Bye, lexi."

"Bye, Justin."

Nash looks at me "what's going on?"

"I'm not staying. I'm leaving tonight."

"Where are you going?" Jack J asks.

"Somewhere away from Aaron. I don't really have anywhere to go."

Taylor comes up behind me an hugs me. "You can come home with me for a while. You can hang out with me and Dillon."

"Taylor, you know-"

"I know you don't trust people, but you can trust me. I'm not gonna try anything. Especially if you don't want me to."

"I can't, Tay. I'd feel out of place."

"You'd love Indiana. It's nice. Dillon wants to meet you."

"Or." Nash adds. "You can come to North Carolina with us to the next stop in the tour. Meet the Foushee brothers. I know Aaron will be there but hopefully you'll like my mom enough to stay. Hayes will be there with you. You can hang out with Jake and Luke."

"Now that's not a bad idea."

"What was wrong with my idea?"

"Really, Taylor? you're a whore."

He laughs. "Whatever."