A night with him

It's been about two hours and our movie's almost over. We are watching The Conjuring and I'm pretty much under Shawn. "Are you ok?"

"That fucking doll creeps me out."

He laughs. "It's ok. I got you." He says and wraps his arm tighter around me. "I won't let anything get you."

I smile into his shoulder. "Thanks, Shawn."

He kisses my temple. "Welcome, gorgeous." I smile and feel myself drifting. I shake my head. "What did you shake your head for?"

"I'm trying to stay awake."

He puts himself ontop of me. A shirtless Shawn is a more attractive Shawn. "I can help with that."

"Aren't you supposed to be the innocent one?"

"Hell no. That's Hayes. I'm a bad boy." He growls in my ear.

I laugh lightly at him. "Who told you that lie?"

He gasps and puts a hand over his heart. "I don't want you to stay with me anymore."

"Fine. Ill go spend the night with Nash." I go to push him off and his arm gets tighter. His face and body gets closer.

"You aren't going anywhere."

"What if I want to?"

"Hopefully this will change your mind." he whispers as he locks his lips with mine. My arms go around his neck and I pull him closer to me. He laughs into the kiss. "Go to sleep, beautiful."

"I don't want to."

"We have a busy day tomorrow. Are you coming with us?"

"You expect Aaron to leave me by myself. He'd probably hand me over to Hayes."

Shawn smiles and buries his head into my shoulder. "I don't want this night to end."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

He looks back up at me. "Of course."

"You can't tell anyone."

"I won't."

I sigh. "Well......"

"Well?"

"You're hot."

We both bust out laughing and he blushes hard. "You're pretty hot yourself."

"Why, thank you."

"You're very welcome."

I smile. "Get off of me."

He does as he's told but keeps an arm around me tightly. The door flies open to reveal a drunk Taylor. "Was up, guyz?" I sigh and stand up. I go over to him and take his hand. "Woah, this escalated quickly. Are we gonna fuck?"

"Shut up, Taylor." I lay him down and start to pull up the covers on him. He grabs my hands and pulls the blanket back down.

"Let me get comfortable." He says taking off his shirt. Holy shit. He goes to take off his pants and catches me looking at him. "Can you help me?"

"Taylor." I hear Shawn groan.

"You're a big boy. I think you can manage." He pulls me ontop of him.

"I'm big in two ways." He whispers in my ear. His low, raspy voice causes chills to go down my entire body. "Wanna see?"

I laugh on accident. "Maybe another time. Go to sleep."

He slams his lips to mine. I don't pull away because I feel.... sparks? Is this what people say happens when they find 'the one' or something? I don't really believe in love. I've only actually loved one person and that's Aaron. I don't think me and him could ever actually make things work. He's my best friend and basically the only one I trust. He knows everything there is to know. Taylor pulls back and smiles at me. "Go to sleep." he kisses me once more and rolls over. I kiss his cheek and slide back into bed with Shawn. His arm wraps around me and I nuzzle my head into his chest.

"I love you, Lexi."