Logan

He's such a nice guy when people aren't around. He was nice to me all the time but was a dick to alot of others. He did need help with math though. We've hung out all day since we ditched early. We went to lunch, then we walked through the mall. He made me go to Forever 21. I had to try on whatever he picked out.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it shows my stomach and I-"

"Stop right there." he opens the changing room door and walks in. I'm standing there in my bra and skinny jeans.

"Logan-"

He grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall lightly. His lips are grazing my neck. "You are so beautiful." I blush. He kisses my neck and up to my cheek. He looks into my eyes asking for permission. I kiss him. He's shocked but kisses back. His hands rest on my hips while mine are tangled in his hair.

"One person in the changing room at a time!" Someone yells from outside the door. Logan looks at me and laughs. He unlocks the door and steps out slowly so nobody can see me. "What were you doing in there?"

"I was helping her take off a shirt she tried on. It was way to tight."

I already know he's glaring at Logan. "Stay out here." he leaves. I put my shirt back on and step out. Logan walks over to me and takes my hand. We walk out of the store and see some of his friends.

"Do you want to come to my house? We can finish what was ruined."

I laugh. "In your dreams."

"How did you know?"

"What?"

"Uh-umm, nothing. I didn't say anything."

Ok? Strange. We walk past them and I catch someone's eye. Why is he with Logan's friends. He waves and I wave back. Jason can do way better. He should be hanging out with the hot as fuck kids. "Yo, Logan. Who's the slut?"

"Fuck you, Kyle. It's my fucking girlfriend." I turn around to face them.

"Lexi, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you."

"Haven't you ever heard of 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.'?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't let it happen again, Kimmel."