Are you princess?

"He's awake but there are some issues." The doctor says as he walks out of the room. The jacks and I are sitting in the waiting room. He sighs. "He has short term memory loss." He looks at me. "Are you... princess?"

I smile. "My names Alexis."

"He keeps telling me he wants his princess." he smiles. "Go on."

I stand up and enter Shawns room. He looks to the door and smiles. "Hey, princess."

"Hey, babe. How's your head?" I ask walking over to his bed side. I sit in the chair next to him and he reaches for my hand.

"It hurts. I'm not really sure what happened." He looks into my eyes. "What's the matter?"

I feel the tears come back to my eyes. While I've been here for the last 5 hours, the guys threw all of Logan's stuff out of the house. He's on the next flight back to Louisiana. "This is my fault."

"I'm sure it isn't."

"But it is. I should have never hung out with Logan. Or agreed to be his girlfriend."

"You're dating someone?" His smile falls.

I shake my head. "No. Not anymore. Not after what he did to you."

"You broke up with him because of me?" His eyes become sad.

"Shawn," I sit on his bed next to him. My hand on his cheek. "What you did was the sweetest thing anyone could have done for me." He smiles. "I wasn't in love with Logan. The thought of him being so nice and sweet was a cover up. He's a monster. He put you in here."

"You liked the song?"

"You know I love that song."

He moves over in his hospital bed and pats the spot next to him. "Lay with me, princess." I lay next to him and his arms wrap around me. "I came to NC to tell you that I loved you. No matter the distance, I would always be there for you. If you found someone different, I'd wait for you. You're the missing piece I need to complete my dreams. Everything has come true except for you. All of those times we hung out meant something to me." He pauses. "Did I kiss you?"

"Yeah. that's what got you knocked out for."

He chuckles. "Man, I wish I could remember." I sit up and look at him. "What?" I slowly lean down to his face and kiss him. His eyes flutter shut and he kissed me back. His kiss is like.... when you get pissed off and you calm yourself down. A happy place. Not a worry in the world. Nothing bad races through your mind. Time slows down so you can spend precious moments together.

Someone knocks on the door and we pull apart. I lay my head on his chest and his arm wraps around my waist. "Come in."

A doctor comes in and asks Shawn some questions. He releases him with a small concussion. We head back to the Foushee house just in time to watch Logan's jaw drop. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Oh, don't worry," I say to him with Shawns arm around my shoulders. i look behind us at the car speeding down the street. I look back to Logan. He's furious. "Your moms here."

All of his anger is wiped away and replaced with fear. This should be good.

"Logan, what the fuck! I trust you to fucking move out here and you put this young man in the fucking hospital!" She looks at me. she points at Shawn. "You be good to her." she says and walks angerly over to her son. She smacks him a few time while yelling at him. We all try to contain our laughter. A u-haul pulls up and load all of Logan's things into it.

"I'll be back, Lexi."

"Oh, I know." I say and walk past him with Shawn. "Bye."