We're going home

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Matthew and i decided to take a nap before having to go to the airport. I reach for my phone but I can't get it. An arm wraps tightly around me. "Stay still."

"Matt, I have to shut it off."

"Ignore it."

"I can't. That's the problem." he loosens his grip. "Thank you." I look at the time. 3:00 a.m. "Get up."

He groans and stands up. "Babe, why do we have to get up so early?" He walks behind me and hugs me. "I'm sleepy."

"You should've thought about that earlier. I told you if you take a nap, then you're going to be tired. I'm not a blazing ball of sunshine either."

He laughs in my ear. "I love you so much."

"I'm glad someone does."

"Excuse me?" Aaron says from the doorway.

"I didn't mean you, you fucking idiot."

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Hey!"

"Aaron. Holy shit. People are trying to sleep. Fuck."

We laugh. He comes over to me. I escape Matthew. I hug my best friend. "I love you, Lexi."

"I love you too, buddy."

Matt stands up and grabs clothes to change into. I change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Aaron goes to wake everyone up. Matt exits the bathroom with a smirk on his face. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my hips. He pulls me closer. "Do you even want to be with me?"

"Of course-"

"Or is it because Hayes gave you to me?"

"Matt-"

"Cause if you don't-"

"Can you shut the fuck up for a second?" I laugh. He closes his mouth. "Thank you. Matthew, I want to be with you. I really do, but it just feels weird."

"What do you mean?"

"He just gave me to you like Im a toy."

He kisses my cheek. "You're not a toy. I love you wether you like it or not. If you don't want to be with me, then just tell me."

I grab his face and kiss him. He's shocked but kisses back. I rest my forehead on his chest. "You're so stupid." I laugh. He hugs me tighter. Aaron comes in with the boys. Nash hugs me first.

"Ill miss you."

"Ill miss you too. Send me pictures of the new place."

"I will."

Hayes walks up to me. I grab his shirt and hug him. His arms are protectively around me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Please, look after her Matthew." Hayes says stepping away from me.

Matt's arms wrap around my waist from behind. "You know I will."

Hayes flashes a sad smile at me and leaves the room. I feel my heart break. Matt must have felt it too because he spins me around and hugs me. There aren't any tears. I don't have anymore. "I miss him already."

"I know you do, Lex." he kisses my forehead. "Don't worry. You'll be back."

The airport--

"Lexi, wrong way."

I push Matt playfully and smile. "I know where the gate is."

"I don't even know what flight it is." he smiles back taking my hand.

"76852."

"You remember?"

"I'm a number freak."

"Really? When did we meet?"

"July 15."

He looks at me surprised. "I love you."

"Just because I'm a number freak? Thanks."

"No, no, no." he says stepping infront of me so I stop. "I love you for you."

I smile at him. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me." he leans down and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. "We're going on a date tomorrow."

"What should I wear?"

"A bathing suit."

I step back. "I have to wear a skirt."

"Why?"

"Just.... I have too." I but my lip.

"Flight 76852 to Louisiana is now boarding."

"Lets go gang!" Aaron yells at us. "I wanna go home."

I grab Matthew's hand and run to the gate. We take our seats. I get the window seat again. I'm so excited to go back. I hope Becky likes Matt. I hope my secret friends like him.

"You ok?" He snaps me out of my thoughts.

"I'm so excited." he kisses me.

"What do I call Aaron's mom? What's her name?"

"I call her Becky. You might wanna call her Mrs. Carpenter first. Please be on your best behavior. That means, no touching my ass, swearing inside, running naked," he laughs at that one. "Dustyn will be there."

"Who?"

"My brother." Aaron says from infront of me. "Can we switch seats for a few minutes?"

"Yeah, man." Matt stands up and switches Aaron.

"Hello, my lady."

"How do you do?"

"Quite well. Thank you very kindly for asking." we both laugh.

"Where did you get your vocabulary from?" Matt asks me.

"I read a lot." I lie.

"What books?"

I feel my face heat up. "Fanfiction."

"Do you get jealous?"

"Yes. You fucking whore. How could you cheat on a girl with her fucking mom?"

Matt laughs. "I'm a virgin. Thanks."

I kiss him over the seat. "good."

"All passengers, please take your seats and buckle your seat belt. We are taking off in about five minutes. Thank you and enjoy your flight."

I look at Aaron. "We're going home."