Matthews

Later--

My door has been locked since I got back. Aaron, Nash and Dillon are in here with me while Taylor and Tyler are with Hayes. There's a knock on my door. Nash peeks his head out. He pulls it back in. "Switch."

Aaron and Dillon walk out of the room with Nash as Taylor and Tyler walk in. "Start talkin."

Tyler comes over to me and takes my hands. "Hayes is sticking with, She pushed herself onto me and couldn't push her off. He's in tears. I've never seen him cry before and I've known him for 9 years. He loves you, and to be quite honest, I'm jealous."

I smile through the tears. "Why are you jealous?"

"Because Hayes found the perfect girl and I don't have anyone."

I run the back of my hand gently on the right side of his face. "You'll find her. I'm far from perfect."

He smiles. "You're wrong." he looks at his phone. "I have to go." he kisses my cheek. "Ill see you tomorrow." he leaves.

Taylor takes Tyler's spot on the bed. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I ask as a boy walks into my room. Oh my god. "Matt?"

Taylor leaves and Matthew sits down. He takes my hands. "I love you, Lexi."

"Matt-"

"I'm not kidding. I fucking love you." he says with a smile. I look at him. He chuckles. "I love you, Alexis Nicole Brooks. I don't believe Hayes. I can give you so much more than he ever could. I hate not being by your side. It hurts me to know that someone else is with the girl that got me addicted to her. I remember the first time I met you. I know it wasn't that long ago, but it's long enough. You walked through the hotel doors to meet us. I looked at you and I could've fell to my knees for you. You had a goddess glow around you. If looks could kill," he laughs, "I wouldn't be alive right now. I remember our first kiss. And the dressing room. Lexi, I-I can't...."

I feel the tears in my eyes start to fall. He takes off his white bandanna and wipes my tears. Hayes comes in the room. He has tears in his eyes. "He's right, Lexi."

"What?" Matt and I say at the same time.

"Everything Matt just told you was true. I kissed Madison. I don't know what happened. After it happened I wouldn't talk to anyone and I wanted to be alone. I... I love you. But not like Matthew does. He's always told us about him telling his mom about you and his mom wanting you to be his wife. Sorry, Matt. I had to. She deserves to be with you. I can't give her everything she needs. The only thing I can give her is someone she can go to with a problem or if she needs advice. Lexi, I will always love you. You know that. Hell, if you wanna come back here for no reason at all, please come see me. Without Nash I'm miserable. Well, other than Tyler but still. Please, go with him."

"Hayes, I can't just-"

"Yes you can. He can stay with you tonight. I'm gonna give you my plane ticket so you can go home with her to Louisiana."

Matt looks at me. "Is this seriously happening?" I ask. I'm so confused. "What the fuck just happened."

"Matthew is your boyfriend." Hayes says. "I-if he ever asks you."

Matt laughs. "Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hayes-"

"Yes. She does." Hayes answers for me.

"Great. So what are we going to do now?"

"Lets go boarding." Hayes says.

"Hold the fuck up." I say. "Why did you give me to Matthew? I-I don't know-"

"I already told you. Grab your board and come on."

"You broke up with me?"

"No. We just simply agreed you were going to Matthew."

"I didn't agree to shit." I say upset. Matt looks taken back by my words. I feel bad. "I don't mean it like that Matty. Just hang on a second." I look back to Hayes. "So that's it?"

"Lexi," he takes my hands, "it's not like we're never talking again. You'll always be my best friend wether you like it or not."

"Hayes, are you sure?"

"Do it for me. Love him. Keep him close."

I turn to Matthew. "Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

He hugs me. "I swear, nobody or anything will hurt you ever again."