What I'm looking for

Aaron wakes me up. "It's 4 in the afternoon. Wake up."

"Why?" I whine

"Because I said so. Lets go."

"But, aar-"

"No buts. Come on."

I groan and stand up. Matt wasn't beside me. "Where's Matt?"

"He got mad a while ago and left."

"Why did he get mad?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't talk to me."

I take my phone off the table and call Matt.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Who is this?"

"Your fucking girlfriend. Where are you?"

"I'm around. What? Now you're interested in me?"

"Matt come back."

"No. I'm going home." He sighs. "Before you went to sleep, you said to me, and I quote, 'I love you, Hayes.'"

"Oh my god."

"If you didn't want to be with me, then why didn't you say anything?"

"Come back to me Matt."

"I'm leaving."

"Please come see me? I have to show you something."

He sighs "five minutes."

I hang up. "Well?"

"Before I fell asleep, I said 'I love you, hayes.' To Matt."

Aaron winces. "Ouch."

"I didn't mean to." The front door opens. "Go." I whisper. "To your room." I hear footsteps. "Now."

Aaron leaves and Matt enters with tears in his eyes. "Why did you say that?" I walk toward the boy. He seems a little surprised at my action. He goes to step back but I reach for him. He hesitates but takes my hands and stands shocked by his own actions. My arms wrap around his neck while his hands are gently on my hips. "What are you doing to me?" he asks with fear in his voice.

I laugh. "What do you mean, what am I doing to you? I'm not doing anything."

"Now you're just lying." he smiles. I take his face my hands and kiss him. The sparks, Fireworks, whatever the hell you call it, they're there. Our lips move in sync. Something comes over me and I run my tongue over his bottom lip. He smiles into the kiss and departs his lips. He kisses me viciously. I laugh as he picks me up off of the floor and places me on the bed under him. His hands move under my shirt and rest on my ribs. My hands are knotted into his beautiful brown hair.

"Hey, guys. I was wond- oh my god!"

"Aaron!" I yell at him.

"I'm so sorry." he says and closes the door.

I feel my face turn red. I throw my head down and cover my face with my hands. "What the fuck." I mumble. Matt laughs and takes my hands away from my face. He kisses me nicer this time. I smile into it. "Matt?"

He pulls his head away. "Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry."

He sighs. "I know you aren't ready to be with me, but-"

"I love you."

He snaps his head toward me. "W-what did you just say?"

I kiss the boy with passion and desire. A want and need. "I love you, Matthew Lee Espinosa."