Our fight

"We don't have to be ordinary. Make your best mistakes. Cause we don't have the time to be sorry. So baby be the life of the party." I sing the final lines of Shawn's song. I'm sitting in my room by myself. I don't know where the guys or mom went. We leave tomorrow and Hayes isn't packed.

"Beautiful." I hear from my doorway.

I scream. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

Aaron smiles at me. "Sorry, babe. Where's your boyfriend and his brother?"

"I have no idea. I'm not really worried." I say and check my phone. I have a twitter notification. I pull up twitter and gasp. I bring my hand to my mouth and feel tears in my eyes. He's kissing a girl. I feel my blood boil. Madison. "I'm going to fucking kill him." I look at Aaron. "I need a ride."

"Where to?"

"The mall. I have a bitch to kill."

At the mall--

I had Taylor take us. I barge through the doors and see them. "Lexi, i dont think-"

"Ijust wanna talk to him."

Hayes looks my way, shocked. "Babe, I-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Where is she?" I say walking faster toward him.

"Lexi, just-"

"Stay out of it, Nash." I say sternly. "Where is she?" I say slowly.

"I don't know." hayes says in my tone.

"Don't fucking lie to me! Where the fuck is she!?"

"Right behind you." a female voice.

"Lexi, lets go." Taylor says.

I spin around and launch myself at her. I punch her over and over in the head. "You fucking bitch! You knew he was mine!" Arms wrap around me and carry me away from the limp girl laying on the floor. Nobody goes to her aid. They just stand there in shock. "Once whoever this is lets go of me, I will fucking kill you."

"Lets go." a familiar voice. I follow the boy. I still don't know who is dragging me. We go outside and he spins me around so he can hug me. "I'm sorry I didn't stop her."

I start to cry. "I'm so mad at you!" I scream into his chest. He rubs my back as I cry. "I'm so mad."

"I know, baby."

I push him away from me. "Don't call me that. Not right now."

"Lexi-"

"I need to be alone." I say and start to walk away. He takes my wrist. I face him. "Hayes, please?" I ask with tears still falling.

He wipes them with his thumb. "I'm so sorry."

I nod my head and walk away.