There will be a new member of this family.

"Lexi!!" All of the guys run over and crush me in a hug.

"Guys, be careful!" My overly protective boyfriend yells.

Everyone lets go of me and says sorry.

"It's ok, guys. Don't be sorry. Just be easy with me." I laugh.

"Why? What's wrong?" Aaron asks me with a worried face. Everyone looks at me. Shawn looks the most nervous.

"I'll tell you all when you're all sitting in the living room. Take a seat."

Everyone finds a place to sit and looks at me. Shawn comes to my side. "Guys-"

"Don't get mad." I interrupt him. They all nod. "Has anyone noticed any changes in my appearance? Baggier clothing?" They raise their hands. "We're all a family, right? You're all my brothers?" They all say yes or nod their heads. "There will be a new member of this family."

"Wait. You're not-" Gilinsky starts to say.

"I am." I look at him. Everyone else looks confused.

Then, Taylor's eyes widen. "You're pregnant!?"

I place a hand on my baby bump. "I want a boy. And I have a name."

"What did you name it?" Gilinsky freaks a little.

"Are you sure?"

"I want my first child to be a girl." Hayes says.

"How far long are you?" Jack jumps in.

"I'm 3 months. Shawn is baby daddy. Yes, I'm sure. I want my next to be a girl. And his name is Jake."

Everyone is still for a second. Then Cam runs over and starts talking to baby Jake. Everyone follows suit. Except for Jack. He just stands there. Aaron gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He shakes Shawns hand. That went better than I expected.