I will wait for you

"Wake up! You didn't even finish packing! Logan! Lexi! Get the fuck up!"

I shoot up and see Logan next to me in the same position as last night. I run a hand through my hair and stand up. I need a shower.

"Come on! Hurry up!" Aaron yells throwing things into my suitcase.

"Aarbear?"

"No. Help me."

"But I need a shower!"

"Tough titty. Help me pack your suitcase."

I groan in annoyance. "Aaron." I whine.

"Lexi." he mocks me. I grab my chargers and pack them. Does he not know how to fold?

I hear Logan wake up and see him stretch. I giggle. "Morning, princess."

"Morning, Beautiful." he gets out of bed and comes over to kiss my cheek. "What time is it?"

"3 am."

"What time is your flight?"

"4:30." I say and zip my suitcase. Logan takes it from me and heads down the stairs. I look over to my night stand and see a piece of paper.

Dear, Lexi.

I'm going to miss you so much. I promise to text and call you everyday. Thank you for being my friend. I meant what I said last night. Every word. If you do find another man, I understand. I love you so much. I will wait for you. I will love you until the day I die. If you ever forget our promise, or even me, i will find you again one day and remind you. The ring on your finger was my moms. She gave that to me before she passed away. Now it's yours. It shows you how much I love you. Mom would've loved to meet you. I'm outside waiting by the cab for you. I can't go to the airport with you. I can't watch you leave me. I can't see you cry. I won't let you go if I do. Come say goodbye to me, babe.

Love,

Logan <3

The tears run down my cheeks. I bolt down the stairs and out the door. There he is. Right beside the cab. I run to him and jump into his arms. I can't stop myself from crying. I don't want to leave him. "Stop, baby. I don't want you to leave either."

I tighten my hold on him. "I love you."

"I love you too, Lexi." he sighs. "Come on." he sets me down and wipes my tears away. He kisses me. With everything in my being, I kiss him back hard. I won't see him for a long time. Our tongues battle eachother. I have a grip on his shirt making sure nobody can tear me from him. "You have to go." he whispers. He hugs me again. "I love you."

"I love you too." Aaron takes my hand and we get into the cab. I watch Logan as we drive away. The last sight I have of him is with a tear rolling down his beautiful skin. I miss him already.