Trust Issues

Everyone is down here now. I just met Jacob and Mahogany. I can honestly say that she's is so freaking cool. Jacob and I swapped numbers. He's taking me to lunch tomorrow. I see Matthew walk in. I smile at him but he doesn't return it. I walk over to him. "I'm sorry, Matthew."

"Why did you leave?"

"I had to-"

"Find Aaron. I know." He sighs. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." I say a little to quickly. "It's just...... I don't trust people anymore." I sigh. "I have a dark past that gets brought up alot by just saying a word or two. It's complicated."

He hugs me. "I'm sorry, Baby."

"Baby?" I hear from behind me. Matt releases me and I turn around. "You're dating him?"

"No, Nash."

"Then why did he call you baby?"

"I don't know. I'm not dating anyone. I'm as single as Taylor."

"Bitch!" I hear Taylor yell

I turn to him."Fight me!" I say with a smile. Taylor winks at me. I turn back to Nash. I take his hand and hold it. "I promise, Nash."

He entwines our fingers and smiles at me. "Ok."

Later--

I'm sitting by the pool with Mahogany. "So........ JOX?"

We laugh. "No. We're just bestfriends."

"I thought I was your best friend." I pout.

"You are."

"I have to be a few levels higher than Jacob."

She laughs. "Ok."

We smile at eachother. I feel water dripping from above me. I look up. "You're getting me wet, Nash."

"Oh really now?" He chuckles.

"Asshole." He walks around and sits in between my legs at the bottom of my lawn chair. He leans back and lays on me. "You're freaking cold."

"So..... Lash?" Mahogany.

Nash and I look at eachother and blush.

"Lash?" I hear from behind me. Nash shoots himself off the chair and into the water. I turn myself around and reach for the boy.

"I've hardly seen you today. Come here, Aarbear."

He smiles and takes Nash's spot on me. I play with Aaron's hair and kiss his forehead a few times.

"Wait. You have two boyfriends?" Mahogany asks.

"Three." I hear from behind me. I recognize that voice.

"No. I don't have any, Matthew."

I hear him laugh. "I know. I was just teasing."

Nash swims back over to us and smiles at me. "You wanna swim with me?"

"I don't know."

"Awweeee. Come on, Lexi. I can't be Lash without you."

I sigh and smile at the boy. "Oh, I guess."

Aaron sits up and I kiss his cheek. He blushes. I raise my t-shirt over my body. I'm wearing a hot pink bikini top and black shorts. I jump into the water and stand up. Nash wraps an arm around me. He leads me around one of the corners. The pool is freaking huge and there are secret places you can pop up and swim to.

"So, how are you today?"

"I'm alright. How are you?"

"Not to bad right now." He smiles.

I feel myself blush. "Why is that?"

"Cause I'm with you." he blushes and looks into my eyes. "Can I try something?"

"What?"

"Just close your eyes." I close my eyes and he wraps his arms around my waist. Mine go around his neck. "Open your eyes." he whispers. I open them and his face is dangerously close to mine. "Don't get mad, ok?" I nod my head in agreement. He closes the gap between us. His lips touch mine. I feel his beautiful smile against my lips. He disconnects our lips and rests his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

"I am though. I don't know anything about you."

"You'll learn."

He smiles at me. "Lets get you back to Aaron."

Pool side--

"How was it?" Mahogany asks me.

"How was what?"

"You and Nash. Being together. Alone."

"Mahogany!" we laugh. "It's was ok, I guess."

She smirks. "Did ya kiss?"

"Really?"

She smiles. "Fine, dont tell me then."

I hear the pool door open and running footsteps. Two arms wrap around me and I'm lifted into the air.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!" I scream. A boy laughs in my ear.

"I don't think so." he says quietly in my ear. I turn my head and smile at him. He looks at Mahogany. "I'm stealing her for a while."

"Be safe, guys."

"No promises." he winks at her. He carries me outside and sets me down. "So what do you want to do?" I shrug my shoulders. His hands move down my arms and meet mine. "Wanna go to your room or mine?"

"Probably yours cause Aaron is probably in ours."

"Wait. You're sharing a room with Aaron?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I share a room with him?"

"Well, you're a girl. He's a dude."

"And your point?"

"Are you dating him?"

I feel myself blush. "No. He's my best friend."

"Come with me." He entwines our hands and leads me into the hotel. We ride up to his room. Nobodies here so it's just us. He sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him. "Come here." I walkover to him.

"Shawn-"

"I need to ask you something." I sit silently. "Ok, look. I don't know you, like, at all. I don't want to stay friends with you forever. I feel as if we're two magnets and we're supposed to stick." He runs a hand through his hair. "Do you get what I'm saying?" He asks looking into my eyes with a saddened expression. I take no time and kiss him. He's shocked at first but he wraps his arms around my waist. Mine go around his neck. We hear voices outside the door. I pull away from him and lay down on the bed. He lays next to me as we look at eachother and laugh. The door opens and Taylor walks in.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Taylor." shawn and I giggle in unison.

"Ok. That was kind of weird. What's goin on?"

I look at him. "Just talking."

"Like ill believe that." he says with a smirk and winks.

I feel my face get red. Shawn wraps an arm around me waist and pulls me closer. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. I'm so tired. I hear Taylor talking but I can't make out the words. Shawn rubs my back with his other hand and kisses my forehead. "Go ahead. Ill be here when you wake up, babe." I fall fast asleep