A date and a fight

"Where is she?!"

"Calm down. Shes right here."

"Give her to me. Now!"

"Aaron, chill out. She's ok."

"How do I know that? huh!" I hear footsteps. I feel a hand on my arm. "Lexi." he whispers. I turn myself over. It's to early for this. "Lexi." he says louder.

I scream and look up at him. I throw my head back down. "I'm sleeping." I mumble into the pillow.

"Come on."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I groan and stand up. Shawn stands in the doorway with the rest of the gang. He smiles at me. Aaron takes my hand and walks me out. I hug shawn real fast cause Aaron is literally dragging me.

He opens our room door and I walk in and throw myself down onto my bed. He closes the door and comes over to me. He lays next to me. "Don't ever do that again."

"Do what?"

"You didn't text or call me to say that you were staying with shawn. I thought someone kidnapped you."

I raise my head and look at him. I snuggle up to him. "I'm sorry, Aarbear."

He sighs. "Well, I can't stay mad forever. I forgive you. Just please don't do it again?"

"I won't if you were that worried." I look up and into his eyes. "I love you, Aaron." His cheeks turn a light shade of pink. He kisses my forehead. I feel my blood boil. What's wrong with me? I stand up and lay on his bed. I want to be away from him right now.

"What's wrong?"

"You!"

He looks shocked. "Me? What did I do?"

"You don't love me."

He gasps. "Lexi-"

"No. Just admit it." I say and face him. "You don't love me. I love you, Aaron!" He rushes over to me as the tears fall. "I love you." he crashes his lips to mine. Everything seems to slow down. Almost to a complete stop. Did I really just tell Aaron the biggest secret I have.

He disconnects our lips. We're both breathless. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that." I kiss him again. I really do hope he feels the same. He's the only one that's ever been there for me. He took me in when I was 10. He's been my neighbor since I was 3. His arms wrap around me. I don't know how we could get any closer. My hands are playing with the bottom of his shirt. He laughs into the kiss and raises his arms. I take off his shirt and his arms go back to where they were. Everything almost seems perfect. He breaks the kiss and smiles at me. "So how was your night at Shawns?" he asks with a wink. It's kinda cool how he is with me hanging out with guys. We aren't a thing. We're bestfriends.

I laugh. "It was ok. I didn't stay awake very long. I wasn't supposed to fall asleep."

His jaw drops. "I expected more of you."

I smack his chest playfully. "No, damnit."

He smiles. "I know."

I sigh with my smile still on my face and push Aaron off of me. I stand up, grab clothes to change into, and go into the bathroom. I have a date today. I jump in the shower, wash my hair, lather my body, and shave. I always shave my arms, armpits, legs, and another area. I rinse off and dry myself off. I put on a black lace bra with matching underwear. Aaron picked them out for me. I dry my hair with the towel and put my 5SOS shirt on. I walk out of the bathroom. Aaron sits on my bed with his jaw dropped and wide eyes. "What?" I ask.

"You don't have pants on." he says in a quiet voice. He gets up and walks over to me. He wraps an arm around my waist. "You can't tease me like that."