Never forget

Nash decided to take a nap..... 5 Hours ago! me and him were supposed to hang out, but no. He was tired. I'm a little upset that he goes back with Cam in a few days. I'm gonna miss him. I walk into his room quietly. I kneel beside his bed and gently stroke his cheek. His lips form a small smile. Time to wake up. "5 hours!" I yell into the sleeping boys ear. He screams and falls off of the bed. He shoots himself up off of the floor and onto me.

"That wasn't very nice." he says through gritted teeth as he tickles me.

"Aahh! ok! ok! Im sorry! Rape! Hayes!"

"Hey!" Hayes yells running into the room. He tackles his brother. They wrestle for a while till Nash gets tired.

"Ok. I'm done." He says out of breath.

"I hate you." I say and pout on his bed. He smiles and hugs me.

"I love you."

"Love you too, buddy."

He releases me and turns himself over so he can go back to sleep. I stand up and walk out of his room and into my own. My phone rings. "Hello?"

"So what time should I pick you up for our date?"

"What?" I look at my screen. "Oh, hey Shawn."

"Hey, gorgeous. I'm coming to see you next week."

"Awesome. Ill be back in Louisiana. I miss you."

"I miss you too, sweetheart. I can't wait to see you. I have to go. Austin needs me."

"Is he with you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Let me talk to him."

"Hello?"

"Hey, Carter."

"Who the hell- Lexi! I miss you, babe. How are you?"

"I miss you too. I'm great." I feel arms slither around my waist. "Ameezy, I gotta go. Text me later. Tell Shawn I love him. Love you."

"Love you too, AB."

I hang up and lock my phone. I feel lips kiss my neck and up to my jaw. "Wanna watch a movie?"

I spin myself around and wrap my arms around the boys neck. "Or... We could go to sleep. It's almost midnight and I'm kind of tired."

"Then go to sleep, babe." He kisses my lips gently. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hayes. Will you lay with me until I fall asleep? It helps if I know you're here."

"Of course." I crawl under my blanket. Hayes follows. I cuddle up to him and he wraps an arm around me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Didn't give me a choice there did you?"

"Haha very funny." he says sarcastically. "But seriously."

"Yeah. Anything"

He sighs. "Why me?"

I look up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Why did you pick me? Over Aaron, Nash, Taylor, Shawn, hell even Matthew. The Foushee's. How did I get so lucky?"

I smile at him. "You got me just in time. The question is, how did I get so lucky?"

"I'm glad I got you in time." He kisses my forehead. "I honestly don't know what I'd do without you."

"Me either." my thoughts wonder as my eyes shut. I just realized, I haven't cut myself since I've been in NC. Im happy here. I don't have to worry about anything. I'm not like I usually am. I'm not to scared of people anymore. It's a good feeling to not have stress weighing over your head. I'm happy. I'm finally happy for once in my life. I have great friends, a wonderful boyfriend, the fact that I came here to get away and decided I love it here. I've talked to Aaron about me staying here. He didn't like it very much. I'm going back to Louisiana the same time Nash goes back to Cali. Hayes going to Louisiana with me. He doesn't trust anyone that thinks they could take me from him. That wouldn't happen. I wouldn't pick anyone over Hayes.

"Thinking about Aaron?"

"Thinking about everything." I sigh and wrap my arm around him. "It's incredible."

"What is?" I look up at the boy. I sit up and kiss him. I feel a tear escape my eye. He runs his thumb over my cheek to catch my stray tear. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say honestly.

"Then why are you crying?"

I smile at the boy. "I'm so happy."

He hugs me. Tight. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hayes. Ill always love you." I say and kiss him again. Since Hayes has been in my life, I've been happier. It's just something about him that makes me happy. I look into his beautiful blue eyes as he stares back into mine. No words are spoken. We just look into eachothers souls. It's never awkward when this happens. It's peaceful and relaxing. I place my hand gently on his cheek and rub my thumb over his skin. He smiles at my action. His arm gets tighter and his hand moves to my thigh. "You're so weird." I laugh.

"I know." he says and kisses my cheek. He continues down to my jaw, then my neck. Nobody could possibly know how much this boy means to me. "Go to sleep." I return back to my position. He gently rubs my arm. I feel myself drift off. The last words I hear are, "never forget I love you."

-------------------------------------

Hey. I hope you like it so far. More dramatic stuff is going to happen later. I was bored so I just threw this together. Stay beautiful. ~ Alexis