Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Raul Peter Mendes

Mahogany and I are on a shopping spree. I'm due in three weeks. I can't wait to get Jake out of me. He hurts sometimes.

"What about this one?"

"Lox, I don't even know if that's going to fit me. Can't we just get some sweatpants?"

"No! Future time!" She takes me by the wrist and makes me look at dresses. Oh, Lox. "This is beautiful."

"Mahog-"

"You're going to wear this on your wedding day."

"Slow down-"

"And after this baby, you're going to have a baby girl."

"Wait-"

"I can't wait to spoil your kids."

"Mahogany, hang on. Shawn and I haven't even set a date."

"Oh, he did. You don't know about it though. What size dress do you wear right now?"

"I don't know."

She throws a pile of dresses at me. "Go." she orders.

After about three hours, I picked one. I, apparently, have to wear it to Shawns show tonight. We're on our way there right now. They guards let us in through the back and we take our seats back stage. Jake starts to kick me. "I know, baby. Wish daddy luck."

"Tonight, is very special." I hear my fiancés voice boom. "I would like for my fiancé to step out here please."

Well, that's my cue. Mahogany and the guys help me up. I walk out and he's in a tux. Damn.

"Lexi, tonight's the night." Huh? He takes my hand and looks into my eyes. "Father." A man steps out from behind the curtain. He's a priest. Oh my god. I feel my eyes water.

"Tonight, we honor the love of Mr. Shawn Raul Peter Mendes and Ms. Alexis Nicole Brooks." He looks to Shawn. "Repeat after me. I, Shawn Mendes."

"I Shawn Mendes."

"Take Alexis Brooks."

"To be my wife."

"To be my wife."

After Shawn completes the vowels, I take my turn. And then the i do's.

"And, do you, Alexis Brooks, take Shawn to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Please face the crowd." We both turn and look into the sea of people. "I introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Raul Peter Mendes. You may kiss your bride."

I turn back to Shawn and we share a passionate kiss. We, then, walk backstage to receive hugs from everyone. I'm married.