I dont know Aaron

"IM GOING ON TOUR!!" my best friend Aaron yells running around the house. "MOM, EVERYONE, IM GOING ON TOUR!!!!!" he runs to me and crushes me in a hug. "I'm going on tour." he whispers in my ear.

"I know. I heard you the first time. I think you blew my eardrum."

He kisses my cheek. "Sorry, lex."

I smile. "It's ok."

Momma Carpenter walks in. "What do you mean you're going on tour?"

"Cameron called and said that they found more people to go on the Magcon Tour. This is so sick!"

His mother looks at him with a really sad face. "You're leaving me?"

Aaron freezes. He looks to me then back at Becky. "M-mom I,"

"Baby, I'm kidding." She smiles and ruffles his hair.

He smiles and hugs his mother. "Thank you so much, mom!" he releases her and hugs me. "You're coming with me, right?" He pulls out of the hug and looks at me. "Right?"

I look at Becky. She nods her head. "Um, yeah."

He hugs me again. "I have to call this guy, Nash, and tell him you're coming with me." He takes out his phone and dials, what I guess is, Nash's number. "Hello?.... Hey, it's Aaron Carpenter. I'm coming on tour with you guys..... yeah. Umm... can i bring someone with me?.... just one..... ok, thanks nash..... ok, see you in three days..... bye." he hangs up and hugs me again. "The tickets are payed for."

Three days later--

We packed right after he told me I could go.

"Ok, so we have to go through security then put our bags on that thing over there."

I laugh. "Ok?"

He smiles and takes my hand. "Are you ok?"

I sigh. "I don't know, Aaron."

He hugs me. "You're going to be fine. You'll be with me. Ill protect you. Ok? Maybe you can actually be friends with these people. There's a girl that's on the tour. She's the DJ."

I nod my head. "Maybe. Or I'll just be that freak that doesn't talk to anyone but you and stays in the corner."

He shakes his head. "This time it's going to be different." He smiles at me.

I smile back at him.

We get through security without any problems and drop our bags off. We head to a food court and wait for our flight number to be called.

"What's our flight again, number freak?"

"7901." I respond taking a sip of my blue raspberry icy.

"We still have 20 mins."

"Well what do you want to do for twenty minutes?"

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"What the fuck?" I laugh. He laughs with me. "But seriously."

"I don't know. Lets talk."

I turn in my chair to face him and sit cross legged. "About what?"

He takes my hands into his own. "I don't know." He looks into my eyes. I feel myself blush. "Do you watch vine alot?"

"Really, Aaron? you know this. I watch vine all the time. What did you say Nash's last name was?"

"Greer or something."

I laugh. "It's Grier."

"Same thing!"

"Nu uh. They're spelled different!"

"At least I'm cooler!"

"In your dreams!"

We laugh. We always have these stupid arguments. I'm usually the one that's always right.

"Flight 7901, to California, is now boarding."

I look back at Aaron. His eyes sparkle and his perfect braces smile flashes at me. "Time to go."

He stands up and takes my hand. We walk hand in hand to the gate. Here we go.