Jake sounds perfect

Three months has passed and life is great. I'm on the road with Shawn. Jake and Luke came with us. We're on our way to California. None of the guys know anything, except for Jake and Luke. Yes, I'm pregnant. I don't have much of a belly, but it's tiny. Jake has been really excited about this baby. He's my best friend. He's been hanging out with me while Shawn goes off to do interviews all day, plus me living with him. I'm actually laying on the couch in the bus waiting for Shawn to be done with his interview now. Jake and Luke went to eat about 20 minutes ago. I stayed here because I'm not feeling good. All of the guys will be in California for our yearly reunion. I've missed them a lot.

Shawn has been really supportive about having this baby. He's so excited to be a dad. I'm terrified. So many things could go wrong.

"Hey, babe." Shawn says as he gets onto the bus. "How's my baby today?"

"The baby's doing alright."

"How's my princess?"

"I'm not feeling good." I pout.

"I sowwy, baybe. Hey, I scheduled an appointment for you when we get to Cali. I'm going with you." I nod my head as he sits down next to me. "You're going to be fine, Lex. Everything's going to be ok."

We've been reading a lot about teen pregnancy and all of the possibilities. I had an appointment before and now I'm going to this one.

"Shawn, so many things could happen. What if he's positioned the wrong way? What if something's wrong with him? What if I don't make-"

"Alexis, don't you ever think that way!" He says as his eyes start to water. "Don't you ever say that. That doctor was trying to get into your head. You and the baby are everything to me." I nod my head. A tear falls from his eye. "You aren't allowed to leave me." He takes my hands in his. "You can't do that to me." he cried. I hold him as he cries. "Never, ever say that again."

"I won't." He kisses me as his tears fall.

"I love you so much, Lexi. You can't think or say anything like that. Please."

"Ok. I'm sorry."

"Hey, guys." Luke says as he gets into the bus. He sits on the other side of me and puts a hand on my belly. "Hey, babes. How is you today? I can't wait to see you." he says in a baby voice.

I stifle a laugh and Shawn wipes his eyes. He entwines our fingers and kisses my temple. "Baby's going to be fine."