Reunion

Recap

He faces me from ten feet away. "I can't do this."

-------------------------------------

he says and runs.

I stand there shocked. Did he just break up with me? I take my phone out and call my friend.

"Hello?"

"I need you."

"Good. I'm in Louisiana. Where are you, love?"

"The mall. Please hurry."

"As fast as I can. Bye, baby."

I hang up the phone and slide down the wall. Tears blind my sight. I see a figure walk up to me. "I thought you left?"

He kneels beside me. "Well, I saw Matt and you weren't with him. I got worried." He takes my hand. "What happened?"

I look into his eyes. "He broke up with me." I croak.

He hugs me. I cry into his chest. "I'm here, Lex. Ill always be here for you." he rubs my back.

"Get away from her!" a familiar voice booms. We both jump. "Did you hurt her!?"

"No, Jack. I'm ok."

"Clearly you aren't. You're crying."

"Matt broke up with me."

His face expression softens. "Holy shit." He kneels beside me and takes me from Jamie. He kisses my forehead. "You'll find someone better."

"I don't want anyone better!" i yell into Jacks chest.

A hand rests on my shoulder. "I made a mistake."

I jump up at the voice and attack him with a hug. I hug him as tight as I can. He hugs me just as tight. "Don't ever do that again." I say with more tears.

"Never. I'm so sorry." I kiss the boy. "Forgive me?"

"You can't say no to a Grier."

I laugh. "Fuck you, Nash."

He takes me from his brother. "Missed you kid."

"I missed you guys too."

"What about us?"

I turn my head to the group of boys. "Oh my god!" I hug all of them. "I missed you guys so much." I see someone walking up to us. I walk up to the boy and hug him.

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you."

He pulls away but keeps me close. "I just don't want anything to happen. I won't our friendship to last forever and not be ruined."

"I understand, Matty."

He kisses me one last time. "I'll always love you."

"Lets party!" Taylor yells.

"You and Dillon can go party back at your hotel." I say to my friends. Matt lets go of me and I jump on Dillons back. "Lets get fucked up!!"