Keaton

"Get your ass down here now, Hamilton!"

"What the hell for?"

"Because, I said so! Lets go!" I yell back at my best friend.

He stomps down the stairs. "What?"

"Well with that attitude, you can just go back upstairs and me and Hayes will go."

"Go where?" he asks slipping his shoes on.

"I don't know if I should tell you now."

"Lexi, I'm sorry." he hugs me.

I sigh, "We're going to hang out with Jake and Luke."

"Didn't Aaron tell you to stay away from them?"

"Yeah. That was four months ago. And I know Luke so I'm fine. Plus, he isn't here."

"True. Lets go."

"Babe!"

"I'm coming." he says walking down the stairs. He slips his shoes on and grabs my hand.

Foushee House--

"Hey, Pop."

"Lexi. I missed you."

"I missed you too. Where's grandma?"

"She's in the kitchen." I hug him and leave the others with pop. I walk into the kitchen.

"Grandma?"

"Lexi! How are you, sweetie? Oh, I missed you. So did the boys."

"Really now? I'll keep that in mind." I laugh. "How are you?"

"I'm getting old." She laughs. "I'm doing good. Did you come here by yourself?"

"Oh, heavens no. Nash and Hayes wouldn't have let me out of the house without them."

"Are you still with Hayes?"

"Yes ma'am."

She takes my hand in hers and smiles at me. "You hold onto him for as long as you can. Trust me."

"I will."

"He makes you happy. You look at him with pure love in your eyes. He looks at you the same way. Do you believe in true love or soul mates?"

"I used to not believe in love until I met Hayes."

"You two belong together."

I blink back the tears as she speaks. She hugs me and tells me to go into the living room. All of the guys are in there.

"Lexi!"

"Lukey!" I embrace the running boy.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. Why haven't you texted me?"

"Jake broke my phone."

"I did not."

"Did so!"

"Children."

"Sorry, Lexi." We all laugh.

I hug Jake. "Hey, asshole."

"Hey."

"You don't call me either. I thought we were friends."

"We are friends."

I punch him in the arm. "Then you better start fucking calling me." we laugh. I sit on Hayes' lap as we all talk. When nobodies looking, Hayes will sneak a kiss onto my cheek or whisper things into my ear. Sometimes sweet things, Sometimes dirty things, and other things are just plain funny. Liz would kill him.