"I sent something to your house."

It's been a year. A year since that day. Shawn is back in Canada with his family for the next three days. I miss him. He's been gone for three months. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary. Everything has been perfect. I still live with Jake and Luke, aka my brothers. Keaton and Wesley come by every now and then. I go to the skater store more than they come here. Luke and I go about once a week. Aaron is coming to see me. Not sure when. I still talk to the other guys and keep tabs. I gotta know if my boys are keeping themselves out of trouble. I'll kick some ass.

We've been playing xbox all day. Call of duty: black ops. I'm destroying him.

"Damn it, Lexi. Stop shooting me."

"Then don't go out into the open. Stay hidden."

"You know where I am. You cheat."

"Hey, if they didn't want me to look on your screen, then this shouldn't be two player."

Jake walks in and lays on me. "Hey, sis."

"Sup, Optimus?"

"I'm tired!" He whines.

"When aren't you tired?" Luke chuckles.

"When I'm kicking your ass." he jumps off of me and onto Luke. I shot him again and the game ends.

"I win."

"You and Hayes are the same. You always have to win."

"That why he's my best friend." I laugh.

Throughout the time I've been here, it's been great. I love these guys with all my heart. They've accepted me into their lives, home, and family. Luke keeps asking Pop if they can adopt me. Every time he asks, I smack him in the back of the head.

Luke, Jake and I walk out of the room and into the living room. We sit there and stare at eachother. We do this a lot. Its either me or Luke that laughs first.

My phone rings. Babeee ❤️💋💘 he made his own contact. He's a loser.

"Chello?"

"Hola."

"Aye, ¿Què pasa?"

"Aye." I hear someone say in the back round.

"Is that Cam?"

"Ummm... yeah. It is."

"I thought you were with family."

"HI, SHAWN!!" Luke and Jake yell into my phone.

He laughs. "HI, GUYS!!! I am. Cameron's in my family too. So are the other guys."

"And not me?" I ask teasingly.

"Well, I'm not going to date my sister." we laugh. "You are. That's the reason you can never leave me."

"Tell her I said hi!" What a weirdo. "Hey, babes. It's Aaron. I miss you so much. I'll see you soon, ok? I promise!"

"Miss you too."

"Ok. That's enough of that." Shawns voice comes back. "I miss you, babe."

"I miss you too."

"I'm coming, ok? I sent something to your house. It should be on the doorstep."

"Shaaaawwnnnn. I don't like gifts."

"If you love me, you'll open the door and get it. I gotta go. I love you." he hangs up.

I walk toward the front door. I unlock it and turn the knob.

"Hey, Babe."

"SHAWN!!" I jump into his arms and latch onto him. "Oh my god. I missed you so much." I grab his face and kiss him. "So so so much."

"I missed you too, baby." Shawn and I go up to my room and lay down after I say hi to all the other guys. He snuggles up to me. "You're really warm." he puts his hand under my shirt and onto my stomach. "My own personal heater." His fingers brush over my skin.

I laugh. "That tickles."

He looks up at me. He raises his head and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful."

My cheeks turn pink. "Thank you."

He kisses my lips softly. "You don't ever have to thank me." He kisses me tougher this time. "I haven't been with you for three months." Rougher. "I missed you."

When Shawn is sexually frustrated, it's so fucking hot. All of his muscles flex. He's going to take off his shirt soon and make a really sexy face. Oh my god.

I kiss him back with the same amount of force he applies. He gets off of my bed and takes off his shirt. All of his muscles flex. His hair is messy. And the face! Ahh! He climbs over me slowly without breaking eye contact. He knows what he does to me. He does this all the time and it always works. He lowers his face to mine. "I'm not done yet, Lex." Oh my god. "With your permission, I will take you somewhere you haven't been before. It's almost our one year and I want to show you how much I love you. I need you."

I slam my lips to his. He lays down on top of me and I laugh into the kiss. Ok. Here we go.