I promise to love and cherish you....

Taylor's POV:

Why didn't she tell me that the baby was smaller than normal. That's not good. My mom had taught me about this stuff. Lexi has a 63% chance of making it. The baby, 32%.

I wake up in a bed with an extremely bad headache. I don't remember anything about last night. There's a beautiful smell in the air. Food.

Lexis POV:

I made breakfast for everyone. I couldn't sleep so I decided to try and cook. It tastes good to me. I already helped myself.

Footsteps are slow down the stairs and a boy stands in front of me. "Well, goodmorning." He groans and sits down across from me. He throws his head in his hands and whines. "You want some food?" He shakes his head. "Your headache might go away. Want some medicine?" He shakes his head again. "I'll be right back."

"I don't want it."

"You're fucking getting it. So, shut up and wait for me to get back." I walk down the hall and get Tay meds the closet. "Here." I say and get two tablets for him. I set them I front of him and get a glass of water. He takes the pills after I had to yell at him. Then I make him a plate of two eggs, four pieces of bacon, and a pancake. "You want butter on it?"

"I don't want any food."

"You're eating, Taylor Michael." I set the plate in front of him. "Do you want butter?" I ask again.

"Yes, mom."

"Now, was that so hard?" I put butter and syrup on his pancake. "Eat up. We're leaving in an hour." I walk over to the stair case. "Get up!! Come eat!! We have an hour!! Let's go!!" I go up the stairs and bang on all the doors. "Let's go!!"

Everyone emerges from the rooms and go down the stairs. Taylor looks up at them and says, "She's in mommy mode."

"Breakfast?" I ask them with a wide smile.

"Yass!" They all yell.

I make their plates and get them whatever juice they wanted, then go into the living room. I lay down on the couch and close my eyes. "Maybe I am in mommy mode." I say to myself. "Shawn picks baby Jakes middle name."

"Hey." a gentle voice says in my ear. "Thanks for breakfast."

"You're welcome, Haysie." He kisses my cheek and goes back to the guys.

Someone else walks into the room. I hear them walk beside me. I hand touches my cheek. "I love you."

I smile. "Love you too, babes."

A pair of lips place themselves onto mine. I touch his cheek. "Come with me." he takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. "I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?"

"To my interview. You're coming with me. They want to interview you too."

I sit on the bed. "Why?"

"Because, you're my girlfriend and my fans want to get to know you."

"Pick out my clothes for me."

He smiles and winks. "No prob, babe." He goes to my closet and throws the doors open. Oh, Mr. Mendes. "There you go."

"No."

"You told me to pick out your clothes. Wear it."

A pair of jeans that makes my butt look big and a red, short sleeved, long dress shirt. It shows my baby bump. His fans will hate me. Becky, Dustin and them will think I'm a whore.

"Shawn-"

He grabs my shoulders gently. "Babe, everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about what people will think. I love you, Alexis." He drops to his knees. "I've been in love with you since the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the missing piece to my puzzle. You are the first note to a brand new song. You are the first thing that pops into my head when I wake up. Your are in my dreams at night telling me that you love me and that you'll never let go." He then raises up to one knee. "And I won't let you go. Alexis Nicole Brooks, I promise to love and protect you for the rest of your life. I'll solve all of our problems in this world just for you. Would you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He pulls out a black velvet box with a purple ribbon. I unlaced the ribbon and he opens the box. It's the ring I fell in love with at the store. A white diamond in the middle with two rows on smaller diamonds around it. It's beautiful. Inside the band it says "Alexis Mendes, my wife." Tears fall from my eyes.

"Yes, Shawn."

He smiles and picks me up. He holds me and squeezes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babes."

He kisses me. He sets me down on my feet and slips the ring onto my finger. I smile at my hand. Mrs. Alexis Mendes, wife of Mr. Shawn Mendes. I like it.