T W E N T Y - F O U R

Santa Clause Came.

I barely slept through the night, I was so focused on what Draco said. Plus, I felt terrible. I know Alec and I weren't together officially, but we weren't just friends.

I decided to wake up quite early, since I was barely able to sleep, I looked at the clock and saw it said 5:24 am.

Wow, it really was early.

I was a bit thirsty, so I decided to head downstairs to the kitchen and get some water. I walked down the stairs making sure I didn't wake anyone up, especially Draco. That freak can sleep forever for all I care. I reached the main floor and as I entered the kitchen I noticed there was already a cup of tea made. It was old, no. It was steaming hot. Heard a sudden noise and I turned to see Draco. He was shirtless, and had grey sweatpants on. His bed hair was everywhere, but he still looked like a dream.

True perfection.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked as I walked backwards.

"The fuck do you mean? This is my house." he said.

He was right, and to be quite frank I have no idea why I asked that. He just made me so nervous. I looked down and then I noticed.

Shit.

I was wearing my pajamas. My pajamas that consisted of long cotton black pants and a white tank top.

My nipples were hard and they were clearly visible through my shirt. I quickly placed my hands over my chest. As I walked around Draco, he quickly turned and he pulled my hands down, exposing my visible nipples.

"Don't you dare cover up for me" he said, whispering making sure he didn't wake up anyone.

"I uh- I just I-" I stuttered not knowing what to say. Then I felt my body leave the ground as Draco suddenly picked my up and placed me on the kitchen countertop. We gazed into each other eyes as he then smashed his lips straight into mine. Our tongues touched over and over again. He was warm, and his lips were met. The butterflies have come back now.

"Take off your shirt" he ordered, and I obeyed, without even realizing what I was doing.

I took my shirt off and then I felt Draco lift my body once more taking my pants off. As he placed my bare body down back on the counter I shivered due to the cold marble countertop.

Draco began to kiss me. Kiss me everywhere. Every inch of my body, head to toe. His warm kisses warmed my body up.

He then separated my legs effortlessly and he dived right in. I began to moan and then he stopped.

"Now, Moresen if you want me to continue, you are going to have to stay quiet do you understand?" he said, as a smirk cam onto his face. I nodded as I pushed his head down to go back. I raised one of my hands up to my mouth and covered it, making sure I only let out silent moans. Oh but I felt too good to keep it silent.

Draco's tongue licked me up and down and then he reached my g-spot. As Draco fingered me he began to lick my clitoris, over and over again. I just couldn't help it. I let out a moan and I began to cum. I came on Draco's fingers that were still on me. He removed his fingers and then put them in his mouth. He liked them as he looked at me.

I looked down to see my legs shake. I have never felt anything like this before. The feeling, it was extraordinary. It was magical.

"You really are something else, Moresen." he remarked. And then he watched me as I pushed myself off the counter and went on my knees. He smiled and looked at me. I looked at him, not taking my eyes off him once, I bit my lip and said, "I'm just too good for you" I said.

I then pulled his sweats down as his dick pounced out. He was fully erected. I automatically began to jerk him off as I also licked around his tip. I looked up and saw him let out a moan.

I stopped and looked up at him, "Now now Draco, if you make a noise, I'm going to have to stop." I said teasing him, as I copied the exact words he had said to me.

I went back in, this time putting all of it in my mouth, I heard another moan, but I didn't want to stop.

Draco then grabbed a hold of my hair and began to push it in more and more, faster and faster. He let out more quiet moans.

"Fuck, Moresen, you're too good, I-I'm gonna c-cum" he panted as he came straight into my mouth. "Swallow it all, princess" he ordered.

And I did.

It was warm, and salty, but I still swallowed it all. I stood up, using my thumb to wipe my mouth. I smirked.

"Holy shit, Violet." he remarked. My naked body jumped on the counter as I watched Draco pull his sweats up, his rapid breathing slowly decreasing. I reach down for my pants, but Draco slaps my hand away.

"Sit on the counter, a princess always has a man do things for her" he remarks as he pick up my pants and shirt.

That was so hot.

Draco put my pants on and then put my tank top back on, my nipples less visible now.

Draco looks at me after and he runs his thumb over my bottom lip. He then kisses me. When he pulls away I can't help myself from asking, "Do you like me?" I blurt out.

He stops and looks at me. I got nervous. He did't say anything for a bit. He then kissed me again. It was a passionate type of kiss. He pulled away, "guess you will never know". He took his cup of tea and started to walk. "Oh and Violet, Merry Christmas" he said and then left.

I sat on the kitchen counter about a minute more smiling. This was an unexpected side of Draco. he was soft. It was new. But I liked it. I liked him.

Shit.

I like him.