S E V E N

Never Say Never.

I was walking in circles around my room freaking out over what just happened, but also freaking out at the fact my best friend in the whole wide world was kissing the guy I like. But I kissed her ex boyfriend. Thank god no one saw. Even Pansy didn't see which is great. But why?! Why did I kiss Draco?! I don't even like him like that whatsoever. But why did he kiss me back? He even leaned in after again. This can't be happening. 

-

After the party ended, I was l already in my dorm in bed when Pansy and Ruth walked in both happy. The chocolates seemed to have faded form Ruths system. 

"Shit, Violet, I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. I went to Cedric because he called me over and then one second I was dancing with him and then the next second we were kissing. Fuck, Violet I'm so sorry." Ruth said clearly feeling bad. Which means she didn't know about Draco. I wanted to tell her but if I were to tell her she would've gotten so upset. I couldn't. 

"Ruth its fine. Tonight was weird overall. Everything is fine." I said back trying to pass this subject. 

"I will stay away from Cedric alright?" She says nicely. 

"No don't bother, he likes you a lot Ruth. He will never like me, he's all yours." I say with a tear falling down my cheek. Thank goodness they didn't see. 

I went to bed after, and the stupid blonde boy didn't leave my head. 

-

I woke up the next day, and since it was Sunday, I didn't have anything planned. I woke up pretty late and skipped on breakfast, mostly because I couldn't face Draco. I hopped out of bed and noticed a note from Ruth:

Violet,

Pansy and Blaise went to Hogsmeade for the day and Cedric and I have gone on a picnic. Its nice not thinking about Draco. Thanks for being so cool with this. Cedrics amazing. 

See you tonight,

Ruth 

I put the note down and sighed. I wasn't cool with this, but I didn't have a choice. 

It was roughly noon when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. Oh no, it was Draco. 

"Moresen, nice outfit" he said looking me down and up. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and I was wearing Slytherin sweatpants and a black sweatshirt with it. Nothing about my outfit was nice. 

"Uh Draco what are you doing here?" I asked, my voice was shaky.

"I came for my sweatshirts. Mind if I come in?" he says but invites himself in anyways. 

"Ohh yeah, they are in the b-" 

"Bottom drawer yeah I know Violet." He says in a pissy tone.  

"Whats up your ass?" I say but regret it instantly. 

"The fuck you say to me?" He says inching closer. "I don't wanna be in this room right now, my ex girlfriend is hanging with your boyfriend and last night you used me."

"He is not my boyfriend. And I didn't use you.."

"Violet you used me by kissing me to make Cedric jealous. Sucks he was too busy eating Ruths face." Draco spits out and then comes to my ear and whispers; "I didn't expect you to be such a good kisser." 

"I am sorry for kissing you, I didn't think you'd take it as me using you." I say, realizing that technically I did use him. 

Draco picks up the rest of his sweatshirts and then comes near me. His strong cologne smell of mint and mahogany blows towards me. 

"Don't fall in love with me Moresen." He says, then winks and leaves the dorm. I closed the door after him and jump on my bed. 

I will never fall in love with you Draco Malfoy.