T H I R T Y - F O U R

Run From Your Problems.

My head was spinning everywhere.

I remember learning about that thing Draco was touching. It was a cabinet, but, what was it called?

Disappearing- no. Hidden... no.

Vanishing.

Vanishing cabinet.

The Vanishing Cabinet.

But why was Draco using an incantation spell to repair the cabinet? What connection did it have?

-

I wasn't able to sleep all night. I tossed and turned as Pansy snored into the night.

-

After hours of a sleepless night, I woke up early before the sunrise and changed. I ran up to the seventh floor and entered the Room of Requirement.

Propped up against the same mirror as yesterday I waited and waited.

As I dozed off, I heard footsteps enter the room, alarming me to wake up.

Once again, Draco walked to the cabinet, my eyes following his movements.

It was almost as if my body was possessed. It was out of control. I jumped from the mirror, without thinking.

"Draco?" I said faintly.

He jerked around, fear plastered in his eyes. "Violet?"

I stood there in silence with him, the two of us shocked it took our words away.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked suddenly. "Are you following me?"

I walked towards him, closer and closer until only a foot separated us.

"Draco" I said gently grabbing his hand. "Please tell me why you're using an incantation repairing spell on a  vanishing cabinet?" I said, keeping my eyes off his looking down.

"Are you fucking following me?" He exclaimed, this time growing angry.

"Draco. I needed to know what was going on. Who are you trying to bring into the school?" I asked suddenly.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You stalked me because you don't even trust me!"

"You have been lying to me!" I screamed out at him, causing him to shut up immediately. "Draco, why are you doing this?" I said reaching out to hold his hand. But he slaps my hand away from him.

"Leave me the fuck alone." He said pushing me away from him.

"Do not touch me like that." I slowly got up wiping a tear. "You're hurting me"

"Oh yeah, well Violet you hurt me when you decided to follow me fucking around instead of trusting my word. Get out of here. I don't wanna see you." he stated, turning  around so he didnt have to speak out his next words looking at me, "were done" he said.

"You can't push me away just because-"

"I SAID GO!" he yelled out interrupting me. He turned around. His vein was protruding on his forehead. He looked angry, severely pissed off.

But there was a sadness in his eyes. A sadness that seemed like this wasn't what he wanted to do.

As more and more tears fell from my now soaked eyes, I turned around and ran out of the room.

The last place I wanted to be in right now, was anywhere Draco Malfoy stood in.