F O R T Y - F I V E

August.

It's been about 3 months since all Hogwarts students were released to go home early. Many have moved to different schools around the globe, too afraid of returning to Hogwarts after the devastation.

Professor McGonagall has been named the New Headmaster at Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry.

Umbridge has been arrested and locked in Azkaban, after many have reported her on abusing her workers, and muggles, in very obscure ways.

Severus Snape has run away, no one soul knows where he is, but there is a wanted sign out there for him, guilty of killing Dumbledore, and being a death eater, too.

Bellatrix Lestrange, and all the other death eaters have been caught and thrown into Azkaban, caught when an anonymous tip had been sent to the Ministry of Magic, exposing where they all have been hiding out.

Voldemort has also been caught in late July, when another anonymous tip was sent once more, revealing where he was staying. He tried to escape and had killed many officers in the process, but they were able to catch him. He has been sent to a special dungeon, miles underneath the Ministry of Magic, secured by chains, as dementors watch him suffer.

There has been no news on the Malfoy's, nothing has been said where they were, if they were alive, or locked in Azkaban, although many have assumed they are.