Chapter fifty

That was when opposition arrived.

Tisa would say she was mad she saw them, but in this occasion she was happy to see them.

Arceus landed with a crash as a group of Pokemon walked up the stairs.

"No!" Barked a familiar Umbreon as he raced with his scarf flowing in the wind.

Following him was a Primarina, an Oshawott and a shiny Wortortle. It seems like Pip and his friend evolved from the last time they met.

"Stop right there, Darkrai." The Oshawott proclaimed, putting out a paw.

Sklirós turned around with a smirk on his face.

"You're already too late, Wott. We have already taken down Arceus. It's only a matter of time before we accomplish our ultimate goal!" Sklirós gleefully chirped.

"No! No! I won't let you!" Ron roared, knocking over Sklirós with a Quick Attack.

"Get him!" Sklirós screeched madly, out of character.

Lassie immediately went after him, but was sent back with a Dark Pulse.

Tisa, Rau, and Majnun just stood around.

Tudi, Pulse, and Kiumbe attacked the Umbreon, but were deflected by Pip, Parker, and Spout.

A Treecko came up and immediately started to help, screeching a loud ear cry for whatever weird reason.

A couple Pokémon flew in from the top of the tower, including but not limited to Paarthurnax, Bucky, a Pikachu being carried on Bucky's back, and a Nidorina being held by his claws.

There was a swarm of flying starters.

It was like no one else besides the squad, a couple of villains, and one police officer wanted to stop arceus' defeat.

Tisa was hoping to see someone in the sky or coming from the dungeon, but all she saw was some normal starters and some pretty cool Pokemon.

Not to mention she also saw the one Pokémon who visited her in some sort of weird vision.

Then her eyes focused on an Emoleon and an Infernape group. The two approached her.

"Tisa," the Empoleon growled.

Female.

That voice is familiar to her.

"Harley?" She asked, squinting at her.

The Infernape growled as Tisa approached them.

"You've been busy, huh?" Harley asked her.

"No. It's been Sklirós and Tudi. I...I'm a villain, yes, but I have a bad feeling about this." Tisa commented.

"Shouldn't you have decided that before trying to Murder Arceus, you monster?" The Infernape snarled. He was just barely holding himself back.

Tisa backed up.

It was true. She was given many opportunities to try to stop this herself, but she never took them.

Though, maybe I never had my voice in the first place. She thought.

Though the idea of being tamed by anyone made her blaze with fury.

"I...It doesn't matter! I'm a villain! But even I know when things get too far! It's just...this was never my show in the first place. I wanted to get revenge on Harley!" Tisa growled.

The infernape pushed Harley behind him who complained she was more than viable for beating a fire type like Tisa.

Tisa rolled her eyes. "I still hate you for abandoning Me for our family and some dinky squad, but I think there's something worse than being abandoned." Tisa commented.