Chapter fourteen

Tisa tried to walk with the cast on. Her leg was straight and she was trying to walk with it a little bit.

She winced with every step, but the real problem was that it felt weird and she was afraid she would never get used to it. Tudi said that the leg would have to heal over time. Tisa hated having this cast.

It was cutting the blood flow from her leg. And it made running impossible. She had to limp a little as well. It made her feel weak.

It severely slowed down their travels as well. There was just a whole lot of things wrong with this cast. The only good thing is that it would keep her leg in place while it healed.

Did she also mention how wobbly it made her paws? She hated this thing. She wants it off. She wants to kill that Sandslash for what she did. And perhaps burn that Bucky fellow.

Though he truly did do nothing. It seems as if in her story, it's mainly about Buscar trying to apparently get a man who didn't like her. If she wanted to kidnap anyone that day she could have tried Tudi. At least he wouldn't have lost to them.

On the bright side, Witness was acting more mature with her full evolution. Truth was that Witness kept off her evolution for so long. She was in her twenties yet she still had to go to school because she didn't know how she evolved.

When she became a part of this group, she gained what she needed to evolve. But the trickery needed wasn't a part of that. Tisa continued to move weirdly through the forest. She felt as if she was being watched, or that Witness was being watched. But by who? She asked as she past a tree.

She could have sworn she smelled another Pokémon nearby that wasn't afraid of them. Tisa could have sworn she smelled this Pokémon before too, but couldn't recall who it was.

A rustle in a nearby told her that her suspicions for a Pokémon was true. A small Pokémon with a blue body, purple fins, and black feet leaped out. It was that Mudkip from that school. She realized.

Tudi started up a growl. " Go away!" He yelled at the Mudkip. He hadn't even done anything wrong to him yet. The Mudkip's smell gave off a small amount of fear.

He bravely stood in front of them. Oh great here it comes. He's gonna ask for money! Hah! I kid myself. Tisa thought. He's going to say he's from the Starter squad here to capture us! Well, sorry you strange colored Mudkip, but not today! Tisa thought, feeling fire rise up in her stomach.

" No! You have my friend. I want to know why she joined you band of villains." The Mudkip announces, pressing his paws deep in the ground. He was in a very muddy area. " You want to know why." Tudi said. He looked at him and laughed.

For once it looked like this was the one starter he didn't seem to want to kill for once. In fact, Tisa swore she didn't see a badge from the Starter squad on this little guy. When Harley...when she who must not be named got abandoned by Tisa, she joined. Why didn't this Mudkip do the same?

" I sure do!" The Mudkip exclaimed, facing up to the Sandslash with real ease. " You followed me all the way here?" Witness asked. " And you haven't evolved? What an idiot. You're just a weak Mudkip. You're outnumbered. And still you went all the way out here just to ask that stupid question?" Tisa asked.

" Yeah. I did. Got a problem with that, spitfire?" The Mudkip asked, bouncing on his toes a little to meet her eyes. She just glanced at him. " Well usually one isn't that stupid when facing outlaws like us. Yet here you are all alone against three outlaws." Tudi commented.

" Well, I don't need back up." The Mudkip declares. " Who is this hooligan?" Tudi asked Witness. " That's Boulder." Witness commented, seeming to be angry at the Mudkip.