Chapter Fourty-three

"Such a disappointment." Skliros said to Rau as soon as they saw her within the cave.

Her head was ducked down.

Serves her right! Running off like that showed them we were weak! We are not runners. We fight, no matter what! This mission feels more wild and out of place than Tudi's visions. Tisa thought as she curled her nine tails around her body.

"I have been constantly doing things for this team and it's falling apart! I tried to replace that...Purple softie, but it's hard to replace a starter that has such power. Boulder was so strong even as a Mudkip, but Rau runs at the first sight of trouble? Disappointing. I feel like we should be progressing even farther than we are." Skliros said, a smirk on his face.

It gave away a new plan.

Oh no! Tisa guessed he wanted to destroy arceus right now. That would be really bad. I'm not sure if even the baddest of guys would ever think of doing that.

His smirk deepened until he open his mouth to speak.

"We are going to kill Arceus and take what's ours. No more waiting around for a miracle to happen. We are going there right now and pound that dumb bitch for trying to control us all!" Skliros said.

Tudi's eyes shone. "Finally! Action. Waiting around is something only good guys do." He remarks.

"Right you are, Tudi. With every single one of you on my side I bet we can beat that repulsive creation." Skliros said, pointing to each and every one of them.

They all nodded agreement.

It's been years and years since the fight began.

It was about time they finished it. It wasn't exactly a war, but a massacre to get rid of Pokémon in their way of power.

Tisa curled her paws at the word Power. Only strong Pokémon should be Able to survive in such a world.

Luxury never matter anyways.

Only Pokémon like her and Tudi should survive.

I wouldn't say this to Rau, but shinies need to die out completely. She thought.

She was always disgusted by their treatment in compared to normal Pokémon like her.

Of course other Pokémon have been treated worse, but it seems she and the rest of the Pokémon here were the only ones wishing to do something about the cruel world they live in.

And others scorn them for their dreams. They would be the ones to die not them.

They would realize their way was awful soon enough, and they would be able to prove it. They would no longer be hunted for their cause.

A growl sounded out with a vicious bark. "Skliros is right. We've been keeping this up far too long."

A black hound was nearby. He was sort of misty and appeared to be transparent.

It was Pulse. More precisely it was his ghost since he was really dead.

His psychical body was gone. Probably buried or burnt to ashes by now.

Tudi has sparkles in his eyes as he starred at his father. His father was why he was a villain today. When he was killed it just made him all the better villain.

One of the many reasons why we sorta get along is we both been betrayed by starters.

"It's about time we struck them where it hurts the hardest!" Pulse snarled, slamming a paw on the ground. Of course it somehow move the dust within the cave.