Chapter six

Tisa boredly touches water in a nearby river despite hating it. She looks up a bit. Tudi was trying to teach Witness how to be an idiot. Or that's what Tisa took from what Tudi was trying to do, waving his paws all over the place. What was he even trying to teach her anyways, that made them have to do it in secret.

" No, no, no!" Tudi yelled, his paw on his face in exasperation. " You don't ever use confetti! I never even said to bring that out!" Tudi growled, brushing the little pieces of paper off of him. Tisa snickered. " Maybe you should try teaching her how to throw a birthday party instead!" She laughed. " Ha Ha! Very funny!" Tudi said plainly.

" Ooh! Sounds fun." Witness said, her wings fluttering fiercely, trying to stay above the ground. That was one of the things Tudi somehow managed to teach her.

He was now trying to teach her how to persuade men into doing what she wanted them to. It was not working because she was too distracted.

" This is boring. Can we do something else? Like throw this pie?" Witness asked. Tisa has no idea how long she had that pie or where she even got it for the matter.

" No! You need to know how to do this!" Tudi yelled. He seemed really mad. I wonder how mad he can get at her for being silly? Tisa wondered in her head.

" Why?!" Witness whined. " For the love of killing Arceus! I told you like thirty times already! You need to know how so we can kill the squad!" Tudi exclaims in exasperation.

" How will this help at all?!" Witness whined, kicking dirt in the air. Tisa snorted. She got up from her laying spot and bent over to drink the water, hating every minute that she needed it to survive.

" You're hopeless!" Tudi groaned. " Yay!" She said, sounding happy about that for some reason.

Tisa was about to settle back down when Tudi called out for her. " Tisa!" " What is it, sir Skippy?" She joked. " Can you teach Witness? She doesn't get what I'm saying." He spat.

" Witness. What kind of Pokémon were your bullies? You told us earlier that you were bullied. Who exactly was your bully?" She asked. " Grass types." She responded, looking at the ground.

" What were the names may I ask? Are any of them starters?" She asked. " All of them are starters." Witness growled. " So if they're all starters, what do you think will happen if one ends up being a member of the Starter squad?" Tisa asked her.

" I doubt that any of them would become a part of it." Witness mumbled. " But they might. Who knows they might become a part of the Starter squad just so that they can beat you up again." Tisa pointed out.

Witness looked at her in realization. Tudi looked at Tisa in approval. He's probably thinking why he didn't think of this before me. Tisa thought, grinning.

" You think they would do that?" She asked. Tisa nodded. " They all saw you leave with us, so they might do that just to hurt you even more." Tisa told her, speaking part of the truth. It could happen.

" Now imagine what would happen if one of them was a part of the squad." Tisa said. " Then they would make it sound like they're a good guy, even though they're not! That's unfair!" Witness exclaimed.

" Yep. Now if you use your talent to help destroy the squad, then this wouldn't happen. Getting guys to do what you want is a good aspect have in this team. Come on, Witness. Get your head out of the clouds." Tisa told her.

It was as if what she said was an awe inspiring speech, because Witness beamed at her in admiration. " If you want to be a great bad guy, you need to just do as Tudi tells you. He's a rank Z bad guy." Tisa told her.