Chapter twenty-three

Tisa's paws skittered against the ground as the three raced away from the house of the dumb shiny and his family. Tisa still couldn't believe she got close enough to kill the kid, and yet she wasn't able to.

The scratches on her face were nothing compared to the shame she felt for letting down her hero. I wonder if he's okay. He seems more ticked off than normal.

It would make sense. She did in fact have the brat on the tip of her claws. If only she would have grabbed him when she had the chance and ripped him piece to piece.

She sighed as she set her gaze to the cold, brown ground. Tudi wouldn't meet her gaze. Neither would Witness, but Tisa thought it was something else other than her failure that made her look elsewhere.

Tudi seemed to freeze. He put out his paw to stop the two other villains from taking another step. " What?" Witness wondered. Tisa's scent glands caught the scent of something. Something...no somebody.

Even that was wrong. It wasn't just one. It was a ton. " Hello there," a Pokemon seemed to purr. " What are you doing out here all alone?" Another one wondered.

" Show yourselves!" Tudi yelled, clenching his claws as close to his skin as he could do. A chuckle could be heard. " Why should I reveal myself? You're weaker than me." The pokemon seemed to growl.

Tudi seemed to snarl viciously after that statement. " Weak? You must be joking. Do you know who I am?" Tudi snarled, attempting to find the hidden Pokémon.

The hidden Pokémon was no where, but Tisa got a whiff of a scent that was metallic: It's blood. She continued to sniff the air. A musk scent was in the air. It smelled disgusting. Tisa's nose wrinkled from the scent.

Tisa's gaze turned to the ground as her ears twitched. I hear something, but I don't know what it is or where it's coming from. Her ears twitched like crazy as multiple sounds could be heard.

Her nose got a scent: rank Ursaring. There were other scents, but that was the one scent that stood out from the other scents. Tisa bared her fangs in a snarl. She didn't like the smell of this new Pokémon.

He smelled...weird. Like he wasn't supposed to be here, but yet here he was. The bushes rustled. " Do I know who you are?" The pokemon asked in a chuckle. The Pokémon pulled themselves out of the bushes.

In front of her was a super tall Ursaring. His coat was a strange tint of black. Ursaring were usually brown, but this one was black. Not even the shiny was black. That's when Tisa knew this Ursaring was something else.

Tisa's ears bent back. " Who are you supposed to be?" Tudi growled at him. " Questions, questions, questions. You ask too many questions at the same time, rat." The bear roared at them.

" But my name is Xenon, you idiot, and I am the world's most powerful Pokémon! I can do things you losers can't. It's such a shame that the Starter Squad has trouble with you. I'm sure I can twist you like a twig. Something those whiny Pokémon can't do." Xenon chuckled as he introduced himself.

" You think you can twist us like a twig? How dare you!" Tudi snarled as he jumped at the big bear. Xenon seemed to only yawn as he slammed a forepaw down on the villain.

It almost seemed like he broke his neck, but the sharp clawed villain was only stunned. Xenon chuckled with deep belly laugh. His claws were on his stomach.

" Ha ha ha! That was entertaining. Is that the best you've got you simple minded creatures?" He snorted. Tisa swiveled her ears, trying to find the source of the sounds. There's at least one more Pokémon here, but who could it be? A new villain? Or the squad in secret?