Chapter fourty-one

The blue Scorbunny with emerald eyes turn towards the remaining villains. He hopped over towards them.

It was only then that Tisa noticed the red guitar hanging over his shoulder.

What the fuck is this creepo? She pondered with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Who are you?! Why'd you interrupt this battle you little rat?" The shiny that 'everyone' loved asked as she let out an exasperated sigh. It appears she wanted to have the honors of destroying them herself.

Her hatred for the villains was about as big as the smile on the approaching Umbreon's face.

"He's great isn't he?" The Umbreon asked, tongue lolled out.

"Who is this guy, Eon?" Churro asked.

Eon shrugged. "I dunno, but isn't he great?"

Churro face palmed at his...friend.

"Ugh. You don't even know his name? What is wrong with you?" He groaned, acting as if being Eon was the most embarrassing thing in the world.

Eon appeared to not have heard him as he said, "What are all my friends doing here?" He asked.

His face then turned the slightest of pales before changing back.

He was gazing at Skliros.

Not many pokemon seemed to have notice the change of expression on how face though.

What was this Umbreon's history with this Darkrai? And why'd he seem to freeze once seeing the fainted Pokémon?

Tisa didn't have much time to think it over because the blue Scorbunny said, "My name? It's not important but you can call me Salvatore."

"Well, Salvatore, what brings you here?" Paarthurnax wondered.

Salvatore shrugged. "I'm just here because I'm here."

What part of that would ever make sense?

"Okay then? So why are you blue? Did you eat too much blue poke beans or something?" Avalon wondered rudely.

Mr. Blue Bunny ignored her rudeness. "No. I'm just a rare color—not exactly shiny though." He commented, running on his feet, his heels never reaching the ground.

He probably cannot stay still then.

"Anyways!" He continued with such a Friendliness, it made Tudi squint his eyes at him.

"That guy reminds me of someone. I'm not sure who though." Tudi commentated in a whisper as he gazed the Pokémon up and down like he wanted to beat him up for something someone else did.

"I suppose you guys would like to get back to fighting. May I ask why you are fighting?" Salvatore wondered. He scratched himself with a back paw behind the ears.

He groaned in pleasure. "Ah that's good!"

He stood up, puffing out his chest with a smile.

"These guys are villains. They're trying to destroy Arceus! And you're asking why we're fighting them?" Paarthurnax wondered as if it was a no brainer.

"Yeah. I'm not a psychic, so what would I know about why you're fighting."

He then added, "I'm sure there's a peaceful way we can settle this. Yeah trying to destroy Arceus is a big feat. Who's goal was it to do so? His?"

Salvatore pointed a paw at Tudi. "No. Skliros is the mastermind behind all this, but these idiots won't listen to me."

The Charizard folded his arms as he said those words.