Chapter fourty-seven

Tudi, Tisa, and Rau followed Majnun, Skliros, and Lassie out the cave where the ghostly figure of Pulse and Kuimbe were waiting for them.

Pulse snarled a bit, shaking his head. "Took you long enough to get moving. Come on, now. We need to show that bitch of a God who the real Gods are." Pulse growled, kneading the ground with a paw.

Of course since he was transparent he couldn't actually make an indent in the ground.

"Calm down. It took me a bit to collect the Elixirs and other stuff." Tisa barked, turning around to address the Darkrai, Froslass, and Absol behind getting. " You guys took forever." She informed them.

"Again, it was not our fault!" Lassie exclaimed desperately.

"Guys! Stop fighting! What counts is we are going to destroy that fat bull!" Majnun barked.

Skliros nodded his head, beginning to float his way to the dungeon where Arceus lies: Destiny Tower.

The Pokémon began their journey to the journey to Destiny Tower.

"Do you even know where this tower is?" Pulse asked Skliros. Skliros just nodded. "I know almost every place where a Legendary could be since I am one. I think like a Legendary, so I have a pretty good idea on where Arceus is." Skliros said.

"Nothing can stop us now!"

"We're so close to world domination I can taste it!" Pulse growled.

But, he doesn't have a sense of taste now that he's a ghost. Tisa thought, padding forwards along with the rest of the villains.

"What kinda of Pokémon will we be seeing inside the dungeon?" Tudi wondered. "Whatever Pokémon there are inside that dungeon, they're obviously no match for my skills." Kiumbe remarked, flexing his muscles.

"Okay. Don't do that. You're making me want to blind myself." Lassie commented, putting a paw up over her eyes. Of course by then it was too late.

Skliros rolled his eyes. "Amateur." He groaned.

"We will be entercountering more wild Pokémon. Pokémon who are stupid and don't have an education. Some of the Pokémon we will be seeing will in fact be starter Pokémon, so we must be careful. Some are in fact super effective against Tudi and Tisa, so we have to keep our guard up." Skliros explained.

"So how long have you been researching this? Or known this sort of stuff?" Tisa asked him, curiously. She had never seen Skliros to be more than just a weirdly over polite Pokémon.

It was weird to hear him talk about stuff that seemed sciencey.

Then again, Tisa didn't know that much about the Darkrai. There always seemed like there was a shroud of mystery around the strange Darkrai.

He was evil, yet polite. He had a vision, and he researched the dungeon they were going to. It makes me wonder how truly twisted this Darkrai is. And how tricky he is. I mean, he seemed to have tricked us into letting him tag all with us.

"It's...complicated," the Darkrai remarked, looking off who knows where in order to think. "Let's just say I've been researching things for a while now," he continued, taking out his tea set which was floating in midair.

He took a swig of the tea.

"It's nothing of your concern. We are just villains. Our backstories don't matter at all." He informed.

Our backstories don't matter? Tisa wondered.

"What do you mean our backstories don't matter?" Kiumbe wondered out loud, pressing a finger against his chin.