Chapter twelve

The figure now that she was looking at it more closely, it looked like that Umbreon. And he was pursuing after her and the other two dumb villains who were kidnapping her.

Suddenly, the creature darted off the course of where she was going, and went straight towards where Tudi was. Dude. She thought. If you're Eon, then you'd better not go that way. That's totally a dumb way to go, trust me. She thought.

Though now that she thought about it, she didn't really care. He was just a dumb Pokémon. Kill yourself buddy all you want. I don't care.

She sighed. I guess he wasn't trying to save me after all. She thought. Within a few hours the Pokémon reached their destination. Bucky roughly dropped her.

" What are you even going to do to her? Slap her and demand her where your money is?" Bucky asked her. She glared at him harshly before her tone was mono. " You can't get past that mistake the director did to you, could you?" She asked.

" We all knew it was not me!" Bucky whined. She slapped him. " Ow! You're a jerk! That hurt! Especially because it was my glorious metal face!" He screeched. She groaned. " You're hopeless."

Tisa laughed. " Can either of you get along?" She joked. " I liked it better when we were escaping together. Those were the days." Bucky sighed. " Those days are over!" Buscar yelled at him. " I know." He grumbled.

" Then shut up about it! You're like acting like it's better to be a good guy than a bad guy!" Buscar yelled at him. " Well, I think it's just better because we never argued then! Why now?" He asked, softly.

" Oh shut it. You're making me sick." Tisa growled, feeling as if there was more than they were letting on. " Shut up, Tisa!" They both yelled at her. Then one of them screamed as a hand reached out of the ground. " What....? Who is that?!" Bucky screamed, hiding behind Buscar who shoved to the ground.

" It's a...Huh? What is that thing?" Buscar asked. Then an evil eye glared s her. " Run!" Sklirós told them, voice wavering. Both screamed and ran off. " Well that was easy!" Sklirós laughed as Tisa high fives him.

This Darkrai was more fun than she anticipated. " That Umbreon I know has sent for Tudi and Witness. If you want, I can offer you something better than what those two can ever offer." Sklirós told her, looking hopeful for some reason.

" I'm listening." She said eagerly. She honestly liked this Darkrai better than Tudi. He was so inspiring. " If you want, I could give the two nightmares. I mean they did kidnap you and break your poor paw." Darkrai tempted.

Suddenly a really shrilly voice broke out of the air. " He's here! I know of it!" A voice said, as a pink winged creature appeared in front of Tisa. She had a crescent moon for a head. " Stop!" Cresselia exclaimed as she flew at Sklirós.

" Shit! I guess I gotta go! She's gonna get me if I don't get out of here! Fuck!" Sklirós exclaims as he goes back into the ground. " Dang it!" Cresselia exclaims as she vanishes. Tisa laughed. " Wonder how long she's been chasing him? Probably for like forever." She laughed as she tried to get up.

Her leg crumpled beneath her. She yowled. " Yep. Totally forgot about that." She stated as she lifted it to where it wouldn't hurt. She winced with pain as she did.

" Now, do I just lay here and wait till he comes or just forget it?" She asked herself. She sighed as she laid down. " I'm better to just forget about it." She grumbled.

She tried to fall asleep, but it wouldn't do her any good. It has been how long? A few hours? She asked herself. Footsteps made her lift her head. She growled, thinking it was an enemy. Clawed toes appeared from the forest along with a quill body. Buscar? She thought as she began to growl.