Chapter twenty

Tisa's nose poked out from a bush. Tudi next to her pointed in a direction. So is this what he means when he told me he found a way for me to prove myself? I don't see how this will help me.

Tisa watched as Tudi's gaze went over to a house. He wants me to buy a house? She wonders, skeptically. She looked at the house. It seemed pretty nice, but there was no sign. What was Tudi up to?

Whatever it was he left out Witness and Boulder and everyone else. " We're going inside that house. I've heard our old pal has a wife and a child now. Too bad we found out. We have to kill them both." Tudi said with malice.

Anything that's connected to Paarthurnax is automatically what we go after. This is starting to feel like a broken mission.

" And this so-called wife and child will help us destroy the Starter Squad how?" Tisa wondered, not sure how these two fitted in. She got that they were both starters, but this felt like a more of a mission to destroy Paarthurnax and everything and everyone related to him.

Tisa was starting to wonder how truly evil this crazy shrew was. He never seemed up to what his proceeder was. In fact, it seemed like the only reason Tudi was even still evil was because of the fact that his old master had died at the paws of the Squad.

Tisa shifted her paws with anger. But...if there was even a slight chance that Harley was still around Tisa was still willing to be evil. She betrayed her own sister.

She didn't even care about me when they talked about replacing me. Why couldn't she have just been on our side? She could have had a better life as a villain than with that monkey.

Tudi smacked her with a paw. " We go...now!" Tudi shouted. Tisa has no idea what Tudi was even watching out for. Maybe for the members of the squad....waiting until we couldn't see anymore of the members?

Tudi darted out of the bush they were hiding in and ran towards the big, cool looking house. Tisa swiveled her gaze around. Nothing. That was good. She followed, pelt fluffed up from the thorns that came from the bush.

Her paws thumped against the ground as she caught up with the more skilled villain. She bumped into him, face flushing with embarrassment. Tudi snarled at her. She snapped back at him. That was her thing. She wasn't going to be bullied by a shrew.

Tudi presses his paw against her mouth. " Shush. I hear something." Tudi informed her as he pressed his head against the door of the house. Tisa pricked her ears, listening to what was going on inside the house.

Clatter is what Tisa heard. She wasn't sure what the point of eavesdropping was. If they wanted to know what was going on they could always just kick down the door.

Tisa listened further. There was the sound of a stove being lit. " So when do we go in?" Tisa wondered. " We wait for the bitchy black dragon to leave." Tudi grunted as they continued to stalk the Starter family.

" Good morning, Honey." A silky smooth voice greeted, as Tisa heard loud footsteps echo through the house. The sound of a skillet made Tisa's tongue run over her jaws.

Her nose picked up the scent of pancakes and berries. The fresh kind, and not the kind that they usually eat. They couldn't steal food all the time; it was mostly because the town kept up their police officers and Starter Squad members guarding from the outside.

Most of the time they had to eat the rotten leftovers from when most of the officers go inside. That was almost always when they got their kill. They would attack the officer before killing them, and then grabbing the rotten berries and pokepuffs from the Can.

A chair could be heard being pulled out with a harsh, and scratchy noise. The sound of a chair being pulled against the floor. Tisa's eats flattened as she needed to ignore the dumb scratching sound.