Chapter twenty-two

Tudi laughed evilly. " I'm not alone." He proclaimed. Tisa rolled her eyes. It was like it was a secret, but Tisa knew that Tudi was probably just bragging.

It also seemed that the Charizard was knowledgeable about her as well. Was she even expecting Witness or just the two of them? That's what Tisa was expecting: the two of them all alone on this mission.

It seemed as if Tudi was trying to trick the both of them without their knowledge. " Come out, Witness, Tisa." Tudi called. The Charizard seemed to know about Tisa, but she seemed surprised at the sight of Witness.

The baby Charmander seemed a little confused. Tisa was pissed as she padded in, rolling her eyes at how ridiculous Tudi was. They already knew about her. She bet that Tudi was just going to be bragging about Witness being here.

Tisa just wished that Tudi didn't hide Witness. I guess that's just a part of his nature. Testing the two of us at the same time instead of having us one at a time like I'd hope.

Witness started to giggle. That was exactly why Tisa didn't want her brought along. She would probably mess this up like she does with everything else.

Of course Tisa wouldn't snarl that out loud. She didn't want to make a mistake like Tudi. He growls a lot of unnecessary things at Witness.

" You said my name first." Okay how gay Are you? Tisa sarcastically thought as they padded from the darkness. The baby Charmander seemed to shiver as he looked at how many enemies they were facing.

It was 3 to 2. What an even matching. Not. Tudi seemed to be enjoying this, but Tisa swear she heard something. She was wondering how long it would take this Charmander's father to get home to his family.

Nothing was really happening. Ugh. Tisa wished it was more killing rather than just running away like wimps. Tudi was sure a big wimp.

The female Charizard was blocking them from their goal of the baby Charmander. Tisa knew she was skinny enough, despite all the calls of being fat from Tudi, to slip through the female charizard's torso.

Tisa decided to give it a try. If she was the only one who would be able to sink her long and jagged claws into the flesh of the tiny baby shiny. She darted at the big dragon, fear and worry was alight on the face of the rugged dragon as she tried to keep Tisa away from her child.

Of course she managed to slip through, and the baby Charmander had fear in his eyes. He seemed to want to run away, but of course there was no where he could truly run.

The young lizard whimpered as he realized there was no where else to go. Good. Tisa slunk closer and closer to the stinky lizard.

" Come here little Charmander." Tisa snarled as she came closer. She really wanted to taste the blood from this little lizard on her tongue. She was sure it would taste better than any Magikarp blood.

The little Charmander suddenly found somewhere to run, and began to run. Ugh. I hate running. This Charmander is such a little bitch for making me have to run! She snarled as she began to run after the little shit.

She began to snap her fangs at the little lizard. In her rage, she managed to catch a hold of his tail. She bit down on his tail hard. It was a good thing that the part she sank on was closer to the body, otherwise she would have grabbed his fire. Of which, would burn her mouth.

She might have the ability flash fire, but she wasnt totally immune to fire. Her mouth was probably the one example where she could get burned at.

The little Charmander yelled with pain. Good. I'm glad to be the cause of your pain you little rump. She could finally make Tudi proud of herself. If she would grab a hold of the slippery figure, she would be able to give a killing bite to the overrated lizard.