Chapter thirty-nine

The shiny Braixen ran to get out of the way.

Unfortunately for her, it was too late. The Dark Pulse consumed her, sending her against a tree.

It infuriated the bitchy Pokémon even more. She lifted her stick, and just charged with the stick.

Is that Flame Charge? Or stick charge? It's a new move that doesn't exist. Tisa thought with amusement as all the outlaws evaded the fiery attack with such ease.

The shiny starter growled when she realized she missed, looking around for the outlaws who dare dodge her 'skilled' move.

She pointed her stick at them with anger. " You're all going to perish! I will make sure of it!" The Fox darkly growled.

For someone learning Psychic-type moves she sure was a dark Pokémon when it comes to threats.

" Come at us then, scardey-chu!" Tudi snarled as he attempted to claw her shoulder.

He missed by not much. He was so close, he literally at least felt her gray fur rustle though his claws.

The Braixen glared at them.

"Outlaws like you never belong here. You're all normal. You're not even starters." She spat at them.

" Is all you're gonna do insult us with your princess act?" Tisa asked with a yawn.

That ticked the Braixen off.

" Why are you such a time bomb you annoying bitch? You should have died with the rest of your brothers and sisters when I burned your village." Tisa teases.

The fire type stiffened.

" Fuck you all!" She cried as she surprised Rau with an Iron Tail.

She smacked Rau with another screaming, " You all deserve to die for that! I hate you all! Go to the distortion world already!"

She continued to beat Rau even after she fainted.

Usually when a starter squad member defeats an outlaw they take them in, or cuff them. Well, not this anomaly. She continued to beat the heck out of the poor black frog.

She wasn't even the one who destroyed the village, sheesh. Tisa thought.

With that, she just began to back away slowly.

" What are you doing?" Skliros questioned her with a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

He appeared in front of her like a live nightmare.

Tisa squinted at him.

Why was he so mad?

She smiled slightly. " Whatever I'm doing...it's none of your business." She growled at him, spitting fire on accident.

She is like that sometimes where she spits fire. She has that kind of problem, but it's rare.

So rare, that she forgot she had that problem sometimes.

Tisa glanced into the dark users eyes. " It is my business." Skliros growled.

Tisa was mad at the idiot. What is he blabbing on? Is he saying I'm a slave?! Tisa thought with anger.

" I'm leaving. It's obvious Mrs. prime and perfect over here is insane. As much as I would like to tell her she's acting like one of us-" Tisa began before she was interrupted by the shiny brat herself.

" Hey!"

" It's obvious she won't leave until she's either unconscious or we're dead. Something along the lines of that. This fox is one of the most...strangest starters I've ever had to fight. She has anger issues, and who knows what else. It's better for our greater mission if we just leave." Tisa explained herself, tails somehow between her legs as she lowered her head.