Chapter nine

" It's night. We should really find somewhere to sleep." Witness advised as if she was someone smart from a tv show. " Outlaws don't sleep. It's been a few days probably and we haven't slept. Why now?" Tudi growled.

" You look like you're about to die." Witness commented. The three have been walking for a while. Tisa was indeed tired, but she didn't want to show that to Tudi. He would probably call her weak if she complained about that at all.

Tisa's tail dragged on the ground. Her head was held high though. " Maybe you should shut up! It would be a good thing for you not to act like a wuss for once." Tudi growled.

" If we don't stop now, something bad might happen. Like someone being able to defeat us with ease." Witness commented. " Impossible." Tudi said, folding his arms.

" Well I want to stop." Witness told him, folding her arms. " My wings are tired, and I'm sure the starters won't go anywhere while we're asleep." Witness told him. Tudi glared at her. " Fine." He huffed. " But we leave as soon as we can, Okay?" He asked.

" Sure thing!" Witness responded. " But where are we going to stop at?" Tudi asked her. " What about that cave?" Tisa asked, pointing at a pretty dark and damp cave with a paw.

" It'll do. I just hope it keeps us hidden from the rest of the outside world. I really don't want to be arrested in my sleep again." Tudi said, arms folded. " Don't worry, we'll be fine. If anything bad will happen it will be to the squad when we destroy it." Tisa growled as she walked in the cave.

Her two companions followed her and they settled in to go to sleep. " Night!" Witness commented. Neither Tisa or Tudi responded to her, but she just shuffled onto her back and fell asleep like a horrible villain would.

Tisa shrugged as she walked in circles around her spot. " Do you have to make so much noise, ugly tails?" Tudi asked in a grunt. " Do you have to complain about everything I do, claws?" She grunted back as she plopped into the spot.

" Yes. It is necessary. You are very annoying." Tudi told her. " Not as annoying as you are." She told him. He didn't respond after that. She grinned to herself as she fell asleep smirking like she won a world war or some war.

Tisa's dream

Tisa was walking along a grassy plain all alone. A blue shape walked towards her, before advancing faster than she had ever seen. " You." She growled with hatred.

The Piplup's smile made her sick. She wanted to tear this Pokémon's limbs. Betrayer. She thought, a snarl in her throat. The Piplup only laughed at her. " Outlaw? How stupid are you, huh? You're nothing but a spoiled brat! Brat! Brat! Brat brat brat brat! Brat!!!" Harley yelled in her ears.

" Beat it, ugly! Before I rip you to pieces!" She barked, suddenly leaping at her former best friend and tore her body apart, blood went everywhere. " So much for you and your pathetic starter squad! I can be stronger than you, Magikarp breath! Any day!" She growled, pouncing around on the bits and pieces of the ugly thing.

A laugh filled the air. " You really want to show her in real life, huh?" A smooth voice asked her. Her head whipped around. This is a dream? She asked herself as a black rag doll looking creature with evil eyes formed in front of her, from below the ground.

He laughed at her surprised face. " What? Never seen a Pokémon go through the floor before? No?" He asked, then laughed some more.

Tisa looked at this Pokémon confused. What is he? He looks...almost like a Banette, but black. And he looks way more cruel and evil. I like it. She thought.

" Why thank you." The Pokemon responded, making her jump in the air in surprise. " What? Huh? How?" She asked him. He just smoothly chuckled. " My dear, outlaw, you and me have so much to talk about." The black doll told her.