Epilogue Part 4: The Family Trip

"Okay so does everyone have everything?" Sasha asks her family as they load their things into the back of Isabella's minivan they were borrowing for the weekend. The Malfoys, Adams, Dail-Myers, and Zabinis were taking a trip together to go glamping in Los Angeles. Due to Theo's traveling schedule, he and Daphne were unable to make it. Issac would be conducting major surgeries for the next weekend, so he was unable to join the group. 

By this point, the families had grown. Sasha and Draco had all four of their kids, who were now 8,8, 7, and 4. In addition to Julian, Cameron and Diara also had a girl named Summer. Along with Asha and Blythe, Blaise and Kylie also had Syria, who was Denver's age. And, in addition to Danté, Jenson and his wife Sarah had another boy named Finn and a girl named Elouise. The families each loaded up a car while the kids picked their seating arrangements.

"Daddy can Asha and I come with you?" Scorpius asks his dad.

"Of course," Draco smiles. Asha skips out of Diara and Cameron's house. She and Blythe have their father's dark hair and a mix of their parent's skin tones. Their eyes were a light brown with a hint of blue. Syria looked the same. Summer was a replica of Diara, from the blonde hair down to the dimples. Finn was the spitting image of his mother with his rustic blond hair and brown eyes. Elouise was a nice mix, with her father's hair and her mother's eyes, and her father's smile.

Asha and Scorpius do a little handshake before climbing into the minivan. Blaise hops into the passenger seat. Catalina was carrying Denver and talking with Julien about camping.

"Catalina," Draco calls to his daughter. "Who's car are you going in, love?"

"Uncle Jay Jay's with Blythe, Summer, Piper, and Julien. Denver, Syria, Finn, and Elouise are going with Mommy and Auntie Di.

"Alright see you there," Kylie and Cameron hop in the minivan.

"Asha, be good back there, okay?" Kylie says to her daughter in the back.

"I promise," Asha replies. Cameron high-fives the two kids and each car pulled out of the driveway and headed off onto the freeway.

"Uncle Cameron, what new movie are you working on?" Scorpius asks his uncle.

"A pretty cool one called The Alpha Movement. I'll let you see the script when we get there," Asha and Scorpius pump their fists, excited.

"Uncle Draco?" Asha asks.

"Yes?" Draco looks at Asha through the car mirror.

"Do you have any funny stories of Dad and Mommy?" Asha asks. Scorpius looks intrigued. Cameron laughs loudly.

"I have some!" He says.

"No Cameron! Nothing from..." Kylie starts. But she was too late.

"When we went to New York, your mom got super drunk. Like crazy she couldn't walk straight drunk," Cameron starts. Blaise and Draco laugh recalling the memory.

"Oh Godric," Kylie buries her head in her hands.

"Keep in mind she was SUPER uptight back then," Blaise continues.

"She still is!" Draco laughs.

"Is this story appropriate for eight-year-olds, Blaise?" Kylie asks. Cameron and Blaise think it over.

"Yeah about that..." Cameron says. The kids laugh.

"Dad tell some stories about Mommy. Those are always good," Scorpius says as Draco switches lanes.

"I HAVE ONE!" Blaise cries. "An appropriate one," He clarifies. 

"When you and Cataline were babies, no one could tell you apart except for Sasha. Draco could sometimes. You were practically identical. So one day, I brought Asha and Blythe over to play and Draco wasn't home. So," Blaise starts to laugh.