19

I landed back on the helipad to dad shaking his head at me. I smiled and waved at him. I walked up to stand between Thor and Loki.

Y/n: "I think he is mad" I whispered at them

Loki: "You think" he said threw clenched teeth

Thor: "You should walk in first" he pushed me forward

Y/n: "wait why?" I stumbled

Loki: "he is Your father" they rushed me towards the door.

I sighed and walked through the door and towards him.

Y/n: "hey dad" My voice shaking as I said it.

Tony: " You know what to do?" He looked at the board.

Y/n: "But Da-" he then gave me that look. "Okay fine" I handed him the board.

Tony: " Are you forgetting something" he held his hand out

Y/n: "fist bump" I then fist bumped his hand.

Tony: "Y/n"

Y/n: "Alright, you treat me like a kid" I handed him the little device that controls the board.Then walked to the kitchen.

Thor: "That went well"

Loki: "At least he wasn't shouting"

They both smiled at me while I walked over

Y/n: "Fuck you two,you left me high and dry" I pushed past them and sat on the counter.

Steve: "Language" he popped his head up from the sofa and glared at me. I mouthed sorry at him.

Thor: "here" he threw me a pop tart

Y/n: "thanks"

The three of us sat around the kitchen island taking about random things.Bucky and Sam then came out from training and joined everyone else on the couch and Banner and Dad were off to the Lab.

WanDa: "hey" I diverted my attention from the conversation with Thor and Loki to WanDa.

Y/n: "Hi" I smiled at her

WanDa: "Do you want to talk?" She played with her fingers

Y/n: "Nothing to talk about" I got off the counter and walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, my back facing her.

WanDa: "come on y/n, you have ignored me all day" she turned around to look at me.

Y/n: "Se-" I looked at her and saw how nervous she looked.I sighed then shook my head. " okay" I then started walking to the pool area. She then followed behind me.

Loki: "this is not going to end well"

Thor: "what do you mean?"

She closed the glass door leading out to the outdoor pool. She then joined me on one of the pool chairs.

WanDa: "are you sure you want to talk out here" she looked at the glass windows that looked inside the living area

Y/n: " better than us talking inside" I looked out at the New York lights.

WanDa: " I should have told you he was coming"

Y/n: "You didn't have to"

WanDa: "I'm sorry Y/n. I thought we wer-"

Y/n: " Yeah I thought I was over it as well" I turned back to look at her "But I'm clearly still working on that bit"

WanDa: " I knew I shouldn't have told you"

Y/n: "What exactly did you think you shouldn't have told me? The fact that you picked him or that you never felt the same"

WanDa: " it's not that-"

Y/n: "you don't tell someone you love them one day and then tell them you meet someone else the next"

WanDa: " Y/n, your"

I watched as my hands started glowing. I took my deep breaths and calmed myself down.

Y/n: "Sorry" I looked at her

WanDa: "I was confused I didn't know what I wanted"

Y/n: "I may not be able to read minds but I can just tell that you cared more about him than you would ever care about me"

WanDa: "I cared and I still care"

Y/n: "but not in the way I wanted you too"

We then sat in silence staring at the floor.

Y/n: "It's good we had this chat" I broke the silence then got up.

WanDa: "Yeah I agree" she smiled while looking up at me

Y/n: " Obviously this doesn't change the fact that your still my best friend" I said while walking away

WanDa: "partners in crime" she mumbled back

I then opened the door and walked out and sighed to myself. I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

Y/n: "what?" I tilted my head at them. They just mumbled and shook there head. I walked past them all and headed into the hallway.
I got to another staircase area and stood there while staring into space.

Y/n: "Fuck" I mumbled to myself.
I looked down at my hands that was starting to glow more. I ran into my room and told FRIDAY to lock the room. I then screamed as an energy burst leaved my body. Lucky this one wasn't big enough to destroy the walls. It just tossed all my stuff around the room.

I then sat on the ground against the wall. Then closed my eyes and zoned out.

Loki: "hey" I opened my eyes to see Loki's green ones looking at me

Y/n: "hey" I opened my hands and looked at it. It hand finger nail marks on them. "I-"

Loki: "Shush don't say anything" he then sat down next to me and placed my head on his lap and smooth my hair. "I know it hurts"

Y/n: "but it shouldn't"

Loki: "the pain will go" his voice was soft and clear.

Y/n: "Thank you"

Loki: "For what"

Y/n: "Checking up on me"

Loki: "I'm always going to be here for you. If you want me to be"

Y/n: "Promise me you will never leave my side"

Loki: "I promise"

I then closed my eyes.

Thor: "He- What happened here" Thor walked in pointing at the messy room.He then looked down at me and his reaction changed. "Is she alright"

Loki: "she is hurting"

Thor: "she looks fine to me" he sat down on my other side

Loki: "on the inside you moron"

I chuckled at them arguing. Then lifted my head.

Y/n: "I can never have peace and quiet with you two around" I swatted their arms

Thor: "doesn't look like your insides are hurting "

Loki: "I was talking about emotionally"

Thor: "what do you know about emotional pain"

I then glared at Thor.

Thor: "sorry sorry" he apologise

They both then laid  their heads on my shoulders. I smiled at how attached they both have become to me.

Loki: "this is very comfy"

Thor: "I agree"

We all then sat there with our eyes closed.

Y/n: "Tell me more about Asgard"

Thor: "Get comfy"