140

Present Time

Stiorra: "Dad careful!"

Loki: "I am being careful."

I looked up from my book to see them carrying boxes out into the car.

Loki: "Darling it will be much quicker if you helped." He leaned against the door frame and tied his hair up.

Y/n: "You two are doing a great job on your own." I chuckled and looked back at my book.

I have been stuck on the same page for the past few minutes, my brain was distracted with everything that was going on.

Stiorra: "Ugh! I'm slumped." She threw herself next to me.

Y/n: "Are you finished?" I closed the book, not forgetting to mark the page.

Stiorra: "Wanna get rid of me so quickly," she laughed ",Yeah Dads bring down the last box." She laid her head in my lap.

Y/n: "Don't think I won't miss you." I started braiding her hair.

Stiorra: "Sure you will."

I flicked behind her ear, she grabbed it in shocked, scrunching her face.

Y/n: "I will." I tapped for her to turn so I can braid the other side.

Stiorra: "At least both me and Kenny got accepted." She fiddled with her necklace.

Y/n: "Yes, so at-least you won't be lonely." I tapped her to sit up as I was finished.

Stiorra: "Thanks." She gave me a little smile.

Y/n: "What's bothering you?" I raised my brow at her.

Stiorra: "Just that, you always said that you never wanted me to be like you, but I am exactly like that."

Y/n: "No, you are your fathers daughter, only thing I gave you was the Stark mindset." I pulled her in for a side hug kissing her hair.

Stiorra: "Don't forget the good looks." We both started chuckling.

Y/n: "Don't let your father hear that," I whispered to her mid chuckle.

Kenny: "Tora ready?" He knocked at the wall to get our attention.

Stiorra: "Yep." I dropped my arms from around her as we both stood up and walked towards the door.

Loki: "Don't forget to call if anything happens." He placed his hands on her shoulders.

Stiorra: "I know dad." She smiled and gave him a hug.

Y/n: "Be safe kid." She nodded her head at me then turned to meet Kenny who was waiting in the car.

Stiorra: "See you guys at Christmas!" She waved as she got in.

I leaned against the doorframe and watched from over Loki's shoulders as they drove away.

Thor: "They grow up so fast." He walked up behind me crunching on chips. I glanced over my shoulder to see he would also miss her.

Loki: "They really do." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at us.

We stood looking at the empty spot for a few more seconds, not saying a single word. When those seconds were up we all one by one walked away and back into the living room.

We all sat in the living room the only noise was the sound of the Tv filling the room. Me and Loki were deep in our books or thoughts, as he has been stuck on the same page. While Thor carried on playing his video game, ever so often frowning his brows.

Parker: "It is so quiet in here, did someone die?" He chuckled while walking in.

Thor: "No, little Tora left."

Parker: "Ah, I didn't get to give her, her gift." He placed a little gift bag on the table, then sat next to Thor.

Y/n: "Lemonade?" I closed my book and looked at them.

Thor: "Yes!" He nodded his head along with Parker.

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. After a few minutes I have already squeezed a couple of lemons, and mixed the juice in with water and spoonful of sugar. I went to the freezer to grab the ice cubes.

Loki: "Results?" I closed the door and looked over at him, he was sitting on the island.

Y/n: "Negative." I dropped the cubes into the warm mixture, splashing as the cubes fell in.

I looked back at him as he sat in silence his brows frowning in annoyance.

Y/n: "I'll try again next week." I had my back turned to him as I refilled the tray with water.

The room was still silent so I glanced over my shoulder to see he had left where he was sitting.
I rolled my eyes and placed the tray back in the freezer.

Thor: "What's taking so long?" He popped his head around the corner, then walked in watching as I took down the glasses from the top shelf.

Y/n: "impatient much." I laughed while struggling to reach the last glass that was brushing against my finger tips.

I felt my body tense up as his hand brushed against mine taking the cup. His scent surrounding me as I turned to face him.

Thor: "here." His voice was low as he handed me the glass, only a few centimetres between us, you could almost hear each other's heart beats, how fast they were pounding against our chests.

Y/n: "Thanks." I almost whispered the word taking the glass from him.

I cleared my throat and turned back to fill the glasses up. He simply sighed and leaned against the counter waiting for me to finish. When I did he took the tray and brought it in for the others, while I stayed tidying up.

I tapped my fingers against the counter then glanced outside, looking over the lake, it was bright and sunny out, complete 180 from yesterday's rain filled day.

Voice: "So when did you two start sleeping together?" I reacted on impulse and threw the butter knife I had in my hand in the direction the voice came from.

When I turned around I was almost taken back to see who was standing in front of me.

Y/n: "Wanda?"