9

*one week time skip*

I exited the lab with my hover board. I started making my way to the living area were my two victims were sitting.

Y/n: "GUYS!!"  I jumped on to the couch and landed next to Thor, I then positioned myself to sit more comfortably.

Thor:  "What?"

Y/n: " I can really use both of y'all's help" I pinched at Thor's arms

Parker: " yeah sure with what"

Y/n: " meet me on the roof top" I rolled of the couch and started walking out.

I then took the staircase up to the top of tower. I would have done it in the helipad area but that's two obvious and Dad would have seen me.

Thor: "we are here"

I looked pass the flower bed area and say Parker and Thor walk out of the lift.

Y/n: " over here guys"

Parker: " what are we doing up here y/n" he looked almost scared of being so high up. Funny for a guy that swings from building to building you would think he shouldn't be.

Y/n: " FLYING" I turn around and the both looked at me like if I was mad.

Parker: "Flying"

Y/n: "yes exactly that" I placed the hoover board a safe distance from where we were standing.

Thor: " ah I see I'm here to catch you if you fall to your death"

Y/n: " yes exactly and to also power the board of course" I patted his arm

Parker: "why am I here"

Y/n: " cause we worked on this together" I looked over at him

Parker: " okay yes bu-"

Y/n: " so thor can you get some lightning to strike the board"

Thor: " yeah sure" he then summoned a cloud that then stroke the board with lightning. "Did I hit it?"

Y/n: " Yes, Yes you did" I gave him an high five and walked up to the board and powered it on using my smart watch.

Parker: " would this work? Is it even safe? I don't think this is a smart idea y/n" we both looked over at Parker who was panicking

Y/n: " well no it might not work and no this defo not safe" I laughed "and your absolutely right, not my smartest idea. But YOLO" I grabbed the board in my hand and took a few more steps back from the edge. " don't worry if I die at least we know it didn't work"

Parker: "is that suppose to make me feel better? And what do you mean if you die?"

Thor: " ah chill Boy Spider she will be fine"

Y/n: "okay Thor, count me down"

Thor:" THREE.............................."

I looked at the edge I was going to jump of an pre-

Thor: " GO!"

Not much of a count down I ran up towards the edge and leaped of while placing the board to attach itself to my shoes. After that it went down hill from there on I was falling faster than expected, I was screaming but not with fear I was excited, I then made it past the living area windows were I saw everyone else gathered. That was time to power it on...

Y/n: "Guys we have a major problem"I screamed through the air piece

Parker: " what do you mean we have a problem"

Y/n: " I am having to much FUNNNNN" I turn it on and was shoot back up into the air. All I remember was screaming with joy as I moved through New York, avoiding all the buildings, doing tricks and flips. " This is so cool" I screamed back at them. I made my way back to the tower at the helipad landing.

Thor: " I'm next" I hoped of and looked at thor who was beaming with joy.

Parker: " that was so cool you were like weeee and I was like Oh my god then you were like weee" he started explaining while moving his hands all over the place.

Y/n: " I told you I would be fine" I walked past them still facing them. We all started laughing and doing victory dances

Tony: "Y/N!"

We stopped when we heard Dads voice.

Y/n: "hey dad" I slowly turned around to wave at him. He looked at me then Thor and Parker then at the hoover board which I forgot to turn of so it was still well hoovering.

Tony: " Did you just Jump of this building"

Loki: " that was you, and you didn't ask me to punch you off"

Tony: "Peter I expected this from Y/n but you"

I stopped shocked for a moment

Parker: "but mr stark-"

Y/n: " wait so your not mad at me"

Tony: "Well yes and no but your clearly still walking"

Y/n: " hm nice" I walked back up to Parker and patted his shoulders and shake my head at him. " yeah Parker next time don't be so silly" I grabbed the board and walked towards Loki. " you wanna try pushing thor off"

Loki: " I thought you would never ask"

We both grinned at each other then Thor.

Thor: " I don't like the way you both are looking at me. But I do want to jump of this building"

Me Loki and Thor left Dad and Parker there and headed back to the rooftop. We spent hours jumping off and screaming and hovering and laughing. I have never felt more at home than I did in that moment. As the sun started to set we all sat back and watched as the blue skys turn golden.

Loki: " I must say, ever since you joined I have never seen such positive energy in the tower"

Thor: " yes I agree brother. Y/n your almost like a ray of sunshine"

Y/n: " stop it guys. Actually keep it going I like to hear you singing my praises" we all laughed and carried watching the sunset.

After a few minutes it was now dark out and the only lights shinning were the lights of New York.

Y/n: "as much as I love the city I hate it at night"

Loki: "why is that"

Y/n: "you don't get to see the stars, the most beautiful thing in this universe is the stars"

Loki: " well I disagree"

Y/n: "what do you mean? What can possibly be more beautiful than that" I looked over at him and he gazed into my eyes. I found myself lost in it.

Loki: " Wel-"

Thor: "Me" we both snapped our heads at thor who woke back up and then looked back at each other and started laughing.

Thor: " what? I didn't say anything funny"