126

Wakanda

It's been a week since my meeting with Hela, I have been on guard ever since, by keeping a close eyes on Tora.
The main point of this months trip was to relax and enjoy some family bonding.
I on the other hand have been stuck in Shuri's lab designing and engineering random machines that have no use.

Stiorra and Kenny have been having fun in Wakanda. which is great, but to much fun...I'm talking violence fun.

Loki...well, he is doing what Loki normally does.

Time skip

Parker: "Y/n?"

I had my headphones plugged in, listening to Dads random voice memos.

Parker: "Y/n!" I looked up noticing his reflection in the metal.

Y/n: "Yo!" I shouted while screwing a screw in.

Parker: "Can we talk?"
I nodded and took off my headphones.

Y/n: "What's wrong bud?" I faced him, making sure he has my full attention.

Parker: "Alright so..."

As he spoke I felt myself zoning out, my head was nodding but my mind was drifting.
I lost myself gazing at him, I remembered back to the first time we met, he was not the young and anxious out teenager that I met. I smiled to myself. Feeling like a big sister, watching her little brother grow into the person he is today.

I never regretted the decision to stay with the avengers, I don't know what my life would be like without them. Each of them holding a special place in my heart.

Parker: "...so my point is, we should have a slushy stand in the office."  He finished his rant. 

Y/n: "You drive a hard bargain," I stood up and patted his shoulders ",sure" I smiled at him.

Parker: "Well that was easier than expected." He rubbed his head and walked out the room with me.

We talked for a little as we walked through the grand halls and up the staircases.
Walking out to see everyone outside enjoying the weather and bonding with the tribes and their ways.

Loki: "I see you got her out of her den." He walked up besides me while smiling over to Parker.

Parker: "Wasn't that hard." He chuckled and went to join the others.

Y/n: "I thought I would show my face." I smiled up at him while squinting my eyes.

Loki: "How's your leg?" He stepped in front of the sun rays blocking it from my eyes.

Y/n: "it's good." I wiggled my leg, the bruising fading.

Loki: "Your neck is still very bruised." He tilted my head up and looked at it.

Y/n: "Yeah it hurts a little, but I-"

Y/n: "What?," I frowned as he looked at me with a weird look, "do I have something on my face?"

Loki: "No," he shook his head and placed his hand back by his side. "Just admiring." He looked back at the others and tucked his hand in his pockets.

Y/n: "What did you do?" I crossed my arms and turned my body to face him.

Loki: "Noth-" he paused as I raised my brow at him. ", all I'm going to say is, it wasn't my fault, it was self defence."

Y/n: "Wh-"

Thor: "Ahhhhhhh!" I looked over as Thor ran around, I squinted as he got chased by thousands of spiders.

Y/n: "I- " I looked at him wide eyed.

Loki: "He scared you and the kid, it was either this or a giant one. Nat said the smaller ones are more effective."  He smiled as he witnessed his plan in action. Laughing as they crawled over Thor.