124

Scott: "I can't...believe...we did...that!" He panted as we all crawled out of the water.

Steve: "Believe it" he rolled on to his back and sighed.

Nat: "Are we getting old?" She squeezed her hair removing the water.

Y/n: "No, just jumping off cliffs and into water is painful" I pulled Thor closer to the land.

Thor: "Let's not do that again." He closed his eyes.

Loki: "Good all four of you are alive," I looked at the bushes that they came out from.

Loki: "But we got to go" he helped me up as the others sat up.

Parker: "You look terrible." He pointed at my outfit that had patches of dried up blood, mud, soaking wet and teared.

Y/n: "Let's just get to that air field area" I walked past him and moved the leaf in my way.

Y/n: "Ah! Shit!" I stumbled back and bumped into him.

Parker: "What?"

Y/n: "Massive.... insect .....and ah- blah" I shivered as I walked back to re join the others. Leaving him alone.

Loki: "Looks like you saw a ghost." He attended to me.

Parker: "Ah! Shit!" He came jogging back.

Nat: "What's wrong?"

Parker: "It's a massive insect thing with aghhhh" he shivered.

Thor: "You mean a spider" he dangled it in our faces.

Parker & Y/n: "Ah!" We stood behind Loki using him as protection.

Thor: "Scared of a little bug" he dropped it on the floor.

Parker: "That is not little" he pointed at it as it crawled towards us.

We gripped on to Loki tighter, he sighed then thrown his dagger at it, killing it. He bent down and took his dagger out and whipped it on a leaf.

Loki: "Done" he walked forward along with Thor leaving me and Parker to process that we are in a jungle surrounded by them.

30 minutes

Stiorra: "So Pa is going to send a jet to this airspace" she walked along side me.

Y/n: "Yeah" I nodded my head.

Kenny: "How would he know?" He looked at me from besides Tora

Y/n: "He would have noticed that our plane got shot down." Showed him the tracking device.

Kenny: "Oh interesting." He went quiet and enjoyed the scenery.

Stiorra: "How are your cuts?" She touched at my arm.

Y/n: "Fine" I looked at it, Loki's tie was soaking wet. I sighed as it might infect the wound.

Stiorra: "Doesn't look fine"

Y/n: "How are you? Any cuts bruises" I looked up at the trees then back down at her.

Stiorra: "Just a little on but it's practically healed." She showed me her little scar on her arm.

Y/n: "Getting better at the healing spell" I smiled.

Stiorra: "Yeah, harder than I thought takes way more energy." She nodded and traced her hands on it.

Loki: "As it should" he slowed down from being along side Thor Parker and Star Lord.

Stiorra: "I know just wished I learnt it first."

Loki: "Baby steps" she smiled then went to talk to Kenny.

Loki: "Your leg looks terrible, maybe you should sit."

Y/n: "It's fine we have atleast an hour to the airspace, stopping now would only slow us down and we might lose day light" I looked back up at the trees as the sun waved hello through the dense and humid air.

Loki: "At least change the bandages"

Y/n: "You are never this worried, you really hit your head didn't you" I laughed.

Loki: "Your hurt just want to make sure it's nothing fatal" he held my hand and squeezed it.

Y/n: "I still have 100 years left in me, so don't worry" he lightly chuckled and pulled me in for a side hug kissing my hair.