66

Next Day

Pepper: "Brekkie is served"

I was sitting at the pool area that over looked the beach, I sat back and listened to the waves crashing against the rocks further down the coast. I took a deep breath, inhaling the salty air, I smiled to myself at how beautiful today was.
I woke up early to run with Steve and Sam, then watched the sunrise with Parker, Nat and WanDa.

While everyone sat round the breakfast table eating, I sat outside eating some fruits I grabbed. I didn't have an appetite, anything I ate made me feel sick.

I bit into my apple then got up and headed for my storage room.

Steve: "Your not going to eat?" He looked up from talking to Nat,

Y/n: "I'm good" I smiled at them then walked into my storage room

Y/n: "Lights"

The lights then turned on, showcasing my collection of skate boards and surf boards.

I finished of my apple and chucked it in the bin

I walked around the room trying to pick a board, I then stopped at the iron man coloured board.
I smiled and took it of the wall.
I pressed the green button on the wall which opened up the garage like doors, which over looked the beach.

I held on to the board as I walked out and into the Sandy beach.

Y/n: "Today looks like a good day to surf" I moved my wrist creating waves then started paddling out to sea,

I laughed at how the cool water blended with the heat stuck air, as I got to a good distance, I touched the water creating a wave for me to surf,

Y/n: "Surfs up" I threw a little video cube that I have been working on in the air, it hovered following me around

I smiled excited that it worked, I then started padding away from it as it hit I stood up and started surfing it.

I giggled as I ran my hands through the crystal tunnel, when I made my way out I jumped excited.

Y/n: "Please say I got that"
I looked over at cube which was blinking green. I then got back to paddling and created more.

After half an hour of ridding different size waves and almost drowning I made my way back to shore.
I placed my board in the sand, and headed back to the house while tying my mop hair in a ponytail.

I button up the sheer shirt I brought to cover my bikini, also to keep the cool air from hitting my body.

I walked through the storage room doors and back into the main floor of the house were everyone had gone off.

I fidgeted with my little cube box, while walking back out into the pool area, I sat back on my seat and pressed a button on my watch which created a projection of me surfing

Y/n: "It works" I pressed the button again as the projection disappeared back into the cube.
I held the cube in my hand and watched it from every angle thinking of ways I can improve it.

Pietro: "You my friend are an workaholic"
I looked to see Pietro standing in front of me while handing me a beer.

Y/n: "Thanks" I smiled and took a sip, then placed it on the floor

Pietro: "May I?" I nodded as he sat at the end of my beach chair.

Pietro: "What's this?" He pointed to the cube while sipping his beer

Y/n: "This is a video cube" I hand it to him so he can look at it

Pietro: "Hm cool" he spun it around then handed it back to me