117

Next day

Loki: "mhm...strawberry" he licked his lips, as I smiled at him.

Y/n: "Taste great" I whipped the side of his mouth

Loki: "You taste better" he whispered as I licked my thumb.

Stiorra: "I have a question" she walked into the kitchen.

Y/n: "Sure" I looked up at her and patted for her to sit down

Stiorra: "What's happening?" She sat down in front of us

Y/n: "Well," I patted Loki's hand ",I was talking to Director Fury and he is really pleased with your skills"

Loki: "He wants to promote you"

Stiorra: "Wow really" she grinned "Wow that's so cool"

Y/n: "Drop the sarcasm"

Stiorra: "Was it that obvious?"

Later

Y/n: "STIORRA TONY STARK!"

Stiorra: "Mother" she popped her head around the corner

Y/n: "Where did my drinks go?" I pointed to my wine room, which was practically empty.

Stiorra: "I have n-"

Y/n: "Lie to me and I swear to god I will throw you in that lake" I pointed at her then at the lake.

Stiorra: "So I threw a little party big whoop" she rolled her eyes.

I stood silently for a bit and glared at her, then sighed and rubbed my temple as I felt myself getting angry.

Stiorra: "Mom? You okay?" She softened her voice.

Y/n: "Let me just" I leaned against the counter and tried to regain sanity.

Loki: "What's all the shouting fo-" he paused when he noticed the tension.

Stiorra: "I don't think mom is okay"

Loki: "Maybe you should go to Tony's house"

Stiorra: "W-"

Loki: "Tora go"

I placed my face in my hands and did a little mental scream. He placed his hand on my side and gave me a hug.

Y/n: "I think this is how dad felt when I did all this" I mumbled in his chest.

Loki: "she is young let her break the rules"

Y/n: "I can't even get mad, I did the same things" I looked up at him.

Loki: "We can always go back to the beach house"

Y/n: "no I can't run away from her it will only make her despise me more."

Loki: "Suit yourself" he kissed my hair and carried on hugging me.

Night At Tony's House

Stiorra: "I'm sorry mom I should have asked you first" she held on to her backpack as we made our way through the path.

Y/n: "It's alright sweetheart" I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

Y/n: "I know you hate me for not being a standing figure in your life, but don't you ever think that I didn't miss you during my time away" I ruffled her hair and looked up at the stars.

Stiorra: "That's what Dad always said," she followed my gaze as I watched the sky ",Mom?"

Y/n: "Mhm" I looked back down at her.

Stiorra: "Did you ever regret having me?"

Y/n: "Why are you asking that?" I lifted my brow at her

Stiorra: "The stories Uncle Thor told me about the times before I was born seemed like you were more happier and had a lot more fun, then stories from when I was born sounded predictable and repetitive." She fiddled with her necklace.

Y/n: "Hm" I paused and made sure not choose words that will upset her even further.
"You were unexpected," I stopped ",but I never regret it, If I had to go back in time I wouldn't change anything," I titled her head up.

Y/n:",Your a massive pain in the ass, but what can expect your exactly like me, the only thing I regret is not being there when you needed me the most." I smiled as her eyes softened and started to fill with water.

Y/n: "Now did that answer your question?" I gave her a side hug and started back walking.

Stiorra: "Yeah" she nodded while smiling down at her feet.

Y/n: "Good," I looked over at her and smiled
", cause your grounded."