131

Loki's Pov

Y/n was going to grab some things from the shop so she decided to drop Kenny off.

Y/n: "I'll be quick." She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and watched as she drove off.

Stiorra: "Dad I'm making food!" I closed the door behind me as she yelled from the kitchen.

Loki: "What you making?" I walked into the kitchen stretching my arms, as I had terrible jet lag.

Stiorra: "Pasta!" She spun round with pasta in her hand.

Loki: "Make it dinner for two." I sat at the breakfast booth and closed my eyes zoning out.

Stiorra: "What about mom?"

Loki: "She will be home late."

Stiorra: "Oh alright."

- time skip -

Stiorra: "Food is severed."

I woke up to Tora placing my pasta on the table, I rubbed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair, she smiled and went to grab hers.

Loki: "What's the time?"
I looked over at the clock to see it was already late in the afternoon.

Loki: "Has your mother called?" I looked over at her while eating a spoonful of pasta.

Stiorra: "Nope."

I looked over at my phone to see no miss calls. I could already tell something was wrong, normally she would have called at least three times to assure me that she is safe.
Or maybe she is just busy and forgot to call.

- 1 am -

We feel asleep on the couch watching horror movies, wasn't a big fan of it but Tora loves them and anything to see her smile.

I kept checking my phone to see if I missed any calls, but none and it's already one in the morning she should have been home.

I try not to worry or stress but I just can't help the feeling knowing something is not right.

Stiorra: "Is mom home?" She brushed her hair from her sleepy face.

Loki: "No not yet." I kissed her hair.

She then sat up and went to the kitchen.

Loki: "What you getting?"

Stiorra: "Some water!"

*ring*

I looked over at the door frame as I heard the mainline ring. Which was unusual no one ever calls that line.

Stiorra: "Hello Stark residents."
...
Stiorra: "Hello?"

Loki: "Is everything alright?" I looked up at her as she walked in with the phone in her hand.

Stiorra: "It's mom, I think she is in trouble."

Loki: "Darling, everything all right?"

Y/n: "No, can you come get me?" Her voice sounded exhausted, while the background had muffled songs.

Loki: "Where?"

Y/n: "The biker bar." She was now whispering into the phone.

Loki: "Not th-"

Biker1: "HEY!"

...

-Drive home-

She was laying back in the car half asleep, her hair clothing was dirty and stained, she had a few cuts and bruises but nothing to harmful.

Loki: "Are you going to explain how you ended up there?"

Y/n: "Car crashed."

Loki: "How did it crash?"

She paused before answering.

Y/n: "Deer."

I looked back at her for a quick second to see she was fiddling with her ring.

Loki: "We don't have to talk ab-"

Y/n: "Well don't." I rolled my eyes at her harsh tone.

Loki: "I'm not trying to pick a-"

Y/n: "Can we just not, I had a long day, let's just drive in silence."

Loki: "fine."

Y/n: "Good."

Loki: "Great."

Y/n: "Wonderful."

Loki: "Always want to have the last word." I lightly chuckled.

Y/n: "And I always do." I could sense a little smile on her face.