20

*Next Day*

Pepper: "Rise and Shine"

I woke up to Mom lifting the covers of me.

Pepper: "Good your not naked" she looked me up and down.

Y/n: "What's going on?" I sat up and watched as she fixed my messy room.

Pepper: "Did you forget its your birthday" she placed her hands on her hips and gave me that look.

Y/n: "I am not really a fan of this day" I walked into my bathroom and washed my face.

Pepper: "Well, we are using this opportunity to invite some investors " she followed behind me.

Y/n: "Perfect" I dried my face and looked at her.

Pepper: "Now get ready I need you outside to help with décor" she kissed my forehead then walked out

Y/n: "Don't we pay people to do that" I shouted back at her

Pepper: "Happy Birthday Honey Bun"

I leaned against my sink and sighed. 'Alright time to fix this mug' I looked at my face in the mirror. I then went and put on (outfit above)
with low cut heels, I let my hair do its normal thing. I grabbed an hair band just in case I needed to tie it up along with a lime green shoulder bag and headed out.

I walked out the lift of the main area, it was filled with people cleaning and decorating. I then looked around and saw they were setting up a stage and chairs and the bar area was being prepared.

I walked up mom who was at the stir case waving at me.

Steve: "Happy Birthday Y/n" I walked pass Steve who was moving some things

Y/n: "Yep Thanks" I smiled at him then went up to Mom.

She gave me a list of things she wants me to do while she help set up I nodded then headed for the bar area.

Y/n: "Pour me something strong" I asked the bartender and they nodded and handed me a shot of whisky. I took the shot and handed him back the glass. "Thanks"

Thor: "Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I was picked up by Thor and spun around.

Y/n: "Thank you" I smiled as he placed me down

Loki: "You didn't tell us it was your birthday" Loki wrapped and arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Y/n: "It's not my favorite day" I looked at him and fixed his lose hair strand.

Pepper: "Y/n" We all looked over to Mom "The list" she pointed at the list in my hand.

Y/n: "Ah Yeah I'm on it" I gave her a thumbs up and she went back to her phone calls. "Sorry guys wish I could stay and chat but, I have work to do"

Thor: "Yes so do we" He left and sat on the couch.

Y/n: "That is a great amount of work" I looked over to Loki

Loki: " I'll let you go run your errands" he smiled down at me, then he leaned down to whisper in my ear "You look absolutely delicious in this outfit" he then left me to go join Thor.

'nice '. I then headed for the door and started my errands. Most of which consist of going to a dress fitting getting my hair and makeup done, getting my nails done.

First Errand Hair:

hairstylist: "What you looking for"

Y/n: "Marylin Monroe Curls, also can we dye just small front section of my hair"