134

Week later

Loki: "Don't go, just a little longer." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Y/n: "I gotta go." I groaned and tried to wiggle out of his hold.

Loki: "Just stay." His voice was soft as he whispered in my ear, snuggling into my neck.

Y/n: "Such a big baby." I gave in to his sweet charm.

Loki: "Your a big baby." He mumbled in a whiny kid tone. I tried my hardest not to start laughing as he was already comfortable in his position.

Y/n: "Loki," I whined at him ", we gotta wake up."

Loki: "Let's just sleep." He robbed my back. "Sleep my love." He laid soft kisses on the back of my neck.

Y/n: "it tickles." I  squirmed around.
"Ew, did you just lick me." I slapped at his hand. He let out a low chuckle.

Loki: "Summit to me Darling."

Y/n: "Fine i summit." I turned around to smuggle into his chest.

Loki: "Good girl."

Afternoon

I woke back up laying on his chest our hands and feet locked together. I couldn't help but stare at his sleeping figure.
I tuck a lose strand of his hair behind his ear, always wonder what he would look like with much shorter hair.

Smiling to myself as left a light kiss on his cheek, then rolling over to get off the bed.

Y/n: "Shit!" I shouted before covering my mouth. I glanced over at Loki who was laying still asleep then back at Hela, who was sitting in the corner waving at me.

I slowly placed my hand on my chest trying to regain a regular heartbeat.

Y/n: "showing up uninvited." I stood up and did a little stretch. As much as I wanted to punch her face in, I was still trying to wake up my sleeping mind.

Hela: "Thought I'll stop by and say hello to the fam." She spun the chair round as she spoke then stopped to look out the window, overlooking the lake.

Y/n: "Mhm," I dragged my feet as I entered the bathroom. ",So what's going to happen?," I started brushing my teeth then leaned against the door frame and watched her ",you going to kill me or am I going to kill you." I had my eyes closed for majority of the words that I spoke.

Hela: "It's a friendly visit." I let out a little chuckle before spitting out my toothpaste in the sink.

Y/n: "Last time we had a friendly visit, you almost killed me." I swirled the water in my mouth.

Hela: "Because you killed me." I whipped my mouth on a towel then went towards the closet.

Y/n: "Clearly I didn't do a good good on that part." I changed into baggy clothing as the weather was still terrible outside.

Hela: "It is faith that we meet again." I walked out fixing my t-shirt to see her waiting for me at the bedroom door.

I sighed then led her downstairs to the kitchen she enjoyed watching the photos on the walls and was almost fascinated by the kitchen and it's views.

Y/n: "coffee or tea?" I looked at her as she traced her hands on the table.

Hela: "Tea." I nodded and made us both a cup of tea. When it was done I placed it down on the dinning table and we sat opposite each other.

Y/n: "Why are you back?" I broke the silence between us.

Hela: "I already told you that." She sipped on the tea.

Y/n: "Why are here?"

Hela: "I already told you that."
I frowned at her answers.

Hela: "I come with peace today, I just want to visit my niece."

Y/n: "All of a sudden family is important." I mumbled while sipping mine.

Hela: "You know nothing about my life." She looked down at her cup. Then looked back up at me.

Y/n: "your right," the chair screeched as I pushed it back and stood up, I headed towards my wine room and looked for a bottle of ale that Thor left over. ",found it!" I walked back out with the bottle in my hand, she looked at the bottle then at me with a confused look.

Y/n: "Why don't you tell me?" I gave a little smirk, while filling her cup and mine with ale.
She gave a smile and nodded.

...

Y/n: "I always knew your father was an ass!" I laughed while filling our cups up more.

She had this weird happy look on her face something I have never seen before.

Hela: "What do you expect?" She chuckled as we both simultaneously drank our drink.

Both: "Men!" We bursted out laughing.

Hela: "If I wasn't trying to kill you we would make great friends." She tapped her fingers on the glass.

Y/n: "our first encounter wasn't all so special either." I sat back and watched at my empty cup. That's enough drinking for today.

Hela: "Clear example of women put against each other due to the men in their lives" she sighed and I nodded in agreement.

We both were looking out the window that over looked the front of the house, the rain was slowly falling but the skies were still gloomy.

Loki: "Darling have you se-" he paused as he steed through the door way.
He looked at me then at Hela, then back at me.

Loki: "What is she doing here?"

Hela: "Hello to you too." She smiled at him.

Loki: "Y/n?" He looked over at me for an answer.

Y/n: "We are having a little catch up." I titled my head and smiled at him, he had a look of confusion but stood in a attacking position ready for her to make a move.

Hela: "It's okay brother do not fret, I am not here to kill your wife, or daughter nor you, not today anyway." She mumbled the last bit.

Loki: "Is that suppose to make me feel better, last time you were trying to kill her." He walked up to the table standing besides me.

Y/n: "Alright hun, let's not act like you haven't tried to kill me before." I patted his hand.

Loki: "That's completely different." He looked down at me his face softening as I traced circles in his palm.

Y/n: "Eh!" I shook my head then looked at Hela who also agreed with me.