15

*back at the tower*

It's been weeks since you were taken, Tony has been locked up inside the control searching through your research to see if you left any hints.
While the others went round looking for anything that may be helpful.

Tony: "FUCK" he dashed everything off his desk

Parker: " Mr. Stark we will find her"

Tony: " I know kid, It's just this is what I was suppose to protect her from. All her life I tried to keep her away from this. Only for her to end up in a situation like this."

Nat: " it's not your fault Tony, you did everything you could"

Tony: " but I didn't do enough. That's my little girl, now someone has taken her from me."

Steve: "we will get her back home where she belongs"

While tony,Nat, Steve and Parker sat talking. Thor Sam , Loki and Bucky was sitting in the living area.

Thor: "brother you have been awfully quiet, the last few weeks"

Loki: " It's just so empty with out her"

Thor: "yes it's not as lively with out lady y/n here. I miss her presence"

Loki: " I would like to kill the man who captured her"

Sam: "you might have to to beat Tony to it"

Bucky: " as much as the man dislikes me, his daughter is almost like family, I would also like to kill the man who hurt her"

WanDa: "There might be a line for that"

They all looked up at WanDa who just came back.

Nat: " Hey your back" she came and hugged her

WanDa: " yes sorry for been late I did some searching on my own"

Tony: " Did you find anything"

WanDa: " Yes" she handed him an SD card.

Tony walked over to the tv screen and put the SD card in. It played an video of an energy blast happening on an island in the Bermuda Triangle.

Sam: " how did you get this"

WanDa: "I don't think that's important, what matters is we now know where she is"

Steve: "No time to waste. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

*Back on the island*

It was finally the day for me to escape, if my plan worked dad should have at least picked up some energy reading.
Except we had one problem.
I was now locked in a room after Conrad tried to kill me and I shot him in the leg.
I called self defence.
I was tied to the corner of the room, after being punched and kicked by multiple men. My body was defeated. I had multiple things injected into my body to make me feel weak and light headed.

As I was laying their in my own bloody puddle. I then heard footsteps rushing and saw many armed men ran passed my window cell. I crawled closer to see what was going on. 'They found me' I sighed with relief as I saw The Avengers fighting of the guards. After that boost of energy I knew what I had to do. When one of the guards came to check on me I strangled him with the chains and grabbed the keys and tried unlocking my hands. But then another guard came in luckily I unlocked myself from the wall but with the cuffs still on my arms I grabbed the first guard I took down gun and shot the other guard. I got up but quickly regretted that as my knees gave in and my waist started hurting. I then undid my handcuffs and rubbed my wrist. Grabbing extra bullets from the guards I placed that in my back pockets and took of my T-shirt ripping it to cover my wounds.